I was hoping to go to a store and play with the phone but that's not happening I guess
    At least you should be able go to a Staples store and see a slightly smaller version in the form of a dummy DTEK50.
    11-06-16 10:19 AM
    This entire thread is one giant Smh and facepalm really lolll

Keep waiting guys!

#whatisclassic
    Why are you here? If you want to crap on someone's parade, go hang out with your family.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 01:17 PM
    Why are you here? If you want to crap on someone's parade, go hang out with your family.

Posted via CB10
    Why is anyone here?

It's been stated by a BlackBerry employee there will not be any carrier support at the moment - any future support will take months to work out the details.

SMH

#whatisclassic
    11-06-16 01:35 PM
    Why is anyone here?

It's been stated by a BlackBerry employee there will not be any carrier support at the moment - any future support will take months to work out the details.

SMH

#whatisclassic
    One employee has all the insider information, right? Well, I have another telling me it'll be ready soon. It's all speculation. Stop presenting what you heard as facts.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 04:40 PM
    So i just got off the phone with a Telus agent using my corporate account. He basically said "not any time soon". He said they usually get a notification 1 month prior to a new phone being launched at Telus, and they havent received that notification yet. Apparently Christmas is a good time to check for it.
    11-09-16 12:34 PM
    Seems like you gotta buy the phone outright if u want a dtek60
    11-09-16 12:53 PM
    One employee has all the insider information, right? Well, I have another telling me it'll be ready soon. It's all speculation. Stop presenting what you heard as facts.

Posted via CB10
    This deserves a nice SMH and LOL for trying to make up things just for the sake of argument.

So you have another telling you it'll be ready soon? Oh really? LOL thanks for the chuckle!!

#whatisclassic
    11-09-16 02:40 PM
    I frequent cell phone stores in my area often as I have done since I purchased my first 7510 BlackBerry and to be honest, I have only seen the Priv and DTEK 50 lately. Neither of these were in the Telus store. I am 30 minutes east of Toronto. Unfortunately, I think the providers have given up on Blackberry. Most likely due to very poor sales. Since CDN 3 year contracts were banished, the providers decided to almost double the cost of the plans so purchasing phones outright makes much more sense in the long run (for BlackBerry's anyway)

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    11-09-16 03:01 PM
    What about Bell mobility has anyone heard any news if they will carry the Dtek50? My passport is really having issues.

Posted via CB10
    Bell has the Dtek 50 available

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 04:21 PM
    Well that's good news, hope Rogers will offer the phone soon. They have five Blackberry models on there, so I'm pretty sure for people in Canada, that will make them happy.
    Rogers is definitely not offering the dtek60. Most likely the Mercury though

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 09:34 PM
    This deserves a nice SMH and LOL for trying to make up things just for the sake of argument.

So you have another telling you it'll be ready soon? Oh really? LOL thanks for the chuckle!!

#whatisclassic
    I was simply relaying what I was told by the rep. Like I said. Take it with a grain of salt. Meaning it's speculative. You're presenting what you were told as cold, hard facts.

All you're doing now is being a d-bag.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-16 04:59 AM
    Ill be surprised if you see Telus offer it - Ive been hounding them since Oct 25 - with no solid results, So I ordered mine yesterday from BlackBerry
    11-10-16 08:56 AM
    I was simply relaying what I was told by the rep. Like I said. Take it with a grain of salt. Meaning it's speculative. You're presenting what you were told as cold, hard facts.

All you're doing now is being a d-bag.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry I thought you meant you spoke to another BlackBerry rep.

#whatisclassic
    11-10-16 11:32 AM
    Ill be surprised if you see Telus offer it - Ive been hounding them since Oct 25 - with no solid results, So I ordered mine yesterday from BlackBerry
    They carry the 50, so I don't see why they wouldn't carry the 60.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 08:39 PM
    DTEK50 sold under 10000 units and you expect Telus to carry the 60? Lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 08:54 PM
    A few minutes ago. Telus will not be bringing the DTEK60.
    Telus DTEK60 Availability-screen-shot-2016-11-15-3.40.17-pm.png
    Telus DTEK60 Availability-screen-shot-2016-11-15-3.40.36-pm.png
    11-15-16 02:44 PM
    This makes me very sad. As a long time Blackberry user on a Telus corporate plan, this was going to be my next device. Now it seems I'll have to move to Samsung. Hopefully Blackberry will still be offering Blackberry-branded phones with (improved?) baked-in Blackberry software goodies in two years when I'm up for renewal again or my current Z30 (which I still love) could be my last Blackberry. I was really hoping that a Blackberry Android device could ease my transition to the dark side (Android), now I'll just be relying on the Hub+ services to get me there. Hope this is enough.
    11-15-16 02:57 PM
    This makes me very sad. As a long time Blackberry user on a Telus corporate plan, this was going to be my next device. Now it seems I'll have to move to Samsung. Hopefully Blackberry will still be offering Blackberry-branded phones with (improved?) baked-in Blackberry software goodies in two years when I'm up for renewal again or my current Z30 (which I still love) could be my last Blackberry. I was really hoping that a Blackberry Android device could ease my transition to the dark side (Android), now I'll just be relying on the Hub+ services to get me there. Hope this is enough.
    I am curious as to you why you wouldn't buy it from BlackBerry outright (write it off against the business) and then ask Telus for a discount for bringing your own phone to the plan?
    11-15-16 03:51 PM
    Telus gives discounts?

11-15-16 04:52 PM
    Telus gives discounts?

Yep

And you can go to koodo, koodo is own by telus , same tower, same signal 📶 you can get Canada wide illimited call with 2 gb for between 35 and 40$ per month
    11-15-16 05:02 PM
    I am curious as to you why you wouldn't buy it from BlackBerry outright (write it off against the business) and then ask Telus for a discount for bringing your own phone to the plan?
    I don't administer my corporate plan, I can simply choose from devices that fall within a price range on contract. Purchasing outright is not an option as the contracts are pre-negotiated at a significant discount already.
    11-15-16 06:01 PM
    Yep

And you can go to koodo, koodo is own by telus , same tower, same signal �� you can get Canada wide illimited call with 2 gb for between 35 and 40$ per month
    Dude....I was being sarcastic, you said yep but then go on about koodo, Telus hasn't given discounts since the government forced their hands to get rid the of 3 year terms. Unfortunately, all providers doubled their monthlys in Canada! The only reason I have a $45 a month plan with 6 gigs of data is because I don't back down when they try and talk me into signing a new 2 year. My previous plan ended 2 years ago and as long as I don't accept their offer, I can keep what I have. I will be buying unlocked brand new phones outright til the day I die, unless of course I move to the U.S. where pricing is much better.
    11-16-16 12:15 AM
    I'm in the same situation. On my corporate account, Telus offers over $400 towards the price of any device. My monthly plan does not change in price if I pick a phone that is $200, $500, $1000 or if I bring my own unlocked phone. The only difference is what the upfront cost is. If I buy outright from BB or CB, then I'm already in for $650. I could buy the Pixel XL for essentially the same price, once you include the initial credit from Telus. My contract has been up since July, so I was really hoping for this to come to Telus.
    11-16-16 06:59 AM
    I'm in the same situation. On my corporate account, Telus offers over $400 towards the price of any device. My monthly plan does not change in price if I pick a phone that is $200, $500, $1000 or if I bring my own unlocked phone. The only difference is what the upfront cost is. If I buy outright from BB or CB, then I'm already in for $650. I could buy the Pixel XL for essentially the same price, once you include the initial credit from Telus. My contract has been up since July, so I was really hoping for this to come to Telus.
    Im in a very similar boat with my work plan. I'm due for a new phone through Telus but sounds like the Dtek60 will never show up there. I guess I will buy it outright and then grab a phone from Telus for $0 and sell it.
    11-16-16 11:21 AM
    Im in a very similar boat with my work plan. I'm due for a new phone through Telus but sounds like the Dtek60 will never show up there. I guess I will buy it outright and then grab a phone from Telus for $0 and sell it.
    That's exactly what I was thinking too. Anyone interested in a brand new DTEK50 ?
    11-16-16 11:41 AM
77 1234