10-03-16 11:04 PM
36 12
tools
    Priv did have issues I admit but not so bad for BlackBerry's first release of Android which is now resolved.
    I'm anti apple and will never go back to a closed outdated OS like ioS. Productivity sucks compared to BlackBerry software on Android..
    I used to be all-in Apple ecosystem now I have seen the light and use Chrome (google) Cast that is 1/4 the price and works way better than Apple TV or Apple Airport Express. So much simpler!
    After using ioS after many years of iPad , iPhone 6s.etc I will never go back to Apple's ecosystem. I do like my Mac pro though. Everything else in the house is now Android. Just need to get my wife off her BlackBerry Classic onto a DTEK.

Apple may look pretty on the outside but it is quickly becoming the "Beta" of the VHS world in my opinion.

The iSheep keep Apple going for now... There is a reason Android is dominating market share world wide. (80% plus)
    It's called Open Source software.

Posted via my DTEK50
    Priv's issues were hardware issues, wich are irrelevant to wich OS is loaded. craking backs, overheating, clicking in the corner of the slider mechanistm...

You're just seeing what you want to see... I'm done arguing when you say this BS:
    There is a reason Android is dominating market share world wide. (80% plus)
    I'm sorry my friend, but that's a very VERY ignorant statement. Apple only makes high end phones, and for that matter, it's the smartphone that sells the most. Especially in deveolping countries, are you expecting to sell 700$ phones?

Should I say that Porsche is crap because Chevy sells and "dominates the market"? "oh, nice Ferrari buddy, too bad it sucks, my PT cruiser sells a lot more"

That was a very ignorant stantement my friend, and those kind fo statements it's what exactly the "anti-apple" propaganda that I was talking about. List me the problems and desvantages of iOS (there are many), but be far and say something clever, but don't make me eat bull**** please.

By the way, it's not because it's "open source" that makes it the best, open source software has disvantages too.
    10-03-16 10:35 PM
    This is too funny. A few years ago the mere mention of the Android OS was enough to get you flammed, tared and feathered and now, Android is the answer and everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Talk about sheep.LOL. If BB was so good, BB would make money!
    I also noticed this too, but shall we just leave things where they are and not to stir any further feathers lol. We know what works for us, and we stick to that
    10-03-16 10:35 PM
    This is too funny. A few years ago the mere mention of the Android OS was enough to get you flammed, tared and feathered and now, Android is the answer and everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Talk about sheep.LOL. If BB was so good, BB would make money!
    I remember, when Blackberry was still well alive, that also were users with both Blackberry, Android an iOS, and yes, most people were on BB side for sure. Now it's the bloody Android fanboys that think Android is better than everything.

Jesus Chris, I own a Android, it's my only phone, but god dammit I almost feel like an Apple fanboy, because I'm trying to show that Android isn't superior in anything to iOS. All OS's have their advantages and disvantages.
    10-03-16 10:39 PM
    Priv did have issues I admit but not so bad for BlackBerry's first release of Android which is now resolved.
    I'm anti apple and will never go back to a closed outdated OS like ioS. Productivity sucks compared to BlackBerry software on Android..
    I used to be all-in Apple ecosystem now I have seen the light and use Chrome (google) Cast that is 1/4 the price and works way better than Apple TV or Apple Airport Express. So much simpler!
    After using ioS after many years of iPad , iPhone 6s.etc I will never go back to Apple's ecosystem. I do like my Mac pro though. Everything else in the house is now Android. Just need to get my wife off her BlackBerry Classic onto a DTEK.

Apple iPhone, iPad may look pretty on the outside but it is quickly becoming the "Beta" of the VHS world in my opinion.

The iSheep keep Apple going for now... There is a reason Android is dominating market share world wide. (80% plus)

You do realize we are on a BlackBerry DTEK60 thread right? I'm sure the iPhone lovers in their whatever forum have many nice things to say about Android OS :-)

Posted via my DTEK50
    Wow you're ignorant. To think everyone who buys Android is because it's open source. No. It's because everyone one and their mothers produce a phone. The are cheap and expensive Androids. As well as middle of the road ones. Something for everyone. Apple only really has 2 versions and they are expensive.
    10-03-16 10:44 PM
    We are on a DTEK60 thread that runs a Android OS. It is you that is trolling on here supporting Apple iOs. BlackBerry is not the same company as it used to be so maybe do your research what they actually do? Maybe that car you drive today has BlackBerry's software on it? Wouldn't that suck if you knew that. I bet it does.
    Regardless, I was comparing Android to ioS not BB10 to ioS. And this is a BlackBerry Android Forum and thread.

Posted via my DTEK50
    10-03-16 10:47 PM
    Apple iPhone, iPad may look pretty on the outside but it is quickly becoming the "Beta" of the VHS world in my opinion.

You do realize we are on a BlackBerry DTEK60 thread right? I'm sure the iPhone lovers in their whatever forum have many nice things to say about Android OS :-)
    Those "VHS" iphones and ipads have the most powerfull processor and fastest memory, like it or not.

I have no trouble calling any iOS fan saying "iOS is better in everything", I'm not part of any of those "clubs", I have my own vision of what I want, I don't need to thrashtalk just for the sake of bashing (read "lying")

I might be missing something, you call "isheep" right after you talk about Android having 80% of the market... So if you're part of those 80%, who's the sheep here?
    buwee likes this.
    10-03-16 10:50 PM
    We are on a DTEK60 thread that runs a Android OS. It is you that is trolling on here supporting Apple iOs. BlackBerry is not the same company as it used to be so maybe do your research what they actually do? Maybe that car you drive today has BlackBerry's software on it? Wouldn't that suck if you knew that. I bet it does.
    Regardless, I was comparing Android to ioS not BB10 to ioS. And this is a BlackBerry Android Forum and thread.0
    The title of the thread is "Switched to iPhone" so how exactly is discussing iOS considered trolling?
    xtremeled likes this.
    10-03-16 10:51 PM
    Regardless, I was comparing Android to ioS not BB10 to ioS. And this is a BlackBerry Android Forum and thread.

Posted via my DTEK50
    You're wearing your Android hat, but you don't like that other use their iOS hat. that has a name started in "H"

Maybe you should join the blank hat club, the club of people that acknowledges that both platforms have advantages and disvantages. I can write you 10 advantages of iphones over Android and vice versa in a heartbeat, because both are better than the other in different ways
    10-03-16 10:54 PM
    If you Apple iOs lovers are going to come on a BlackBerry DTEK60 Android thread and defend Apple iOs then the onus is on you to tell us all why ioS is better than BlackBerry Android?
    What can it do that BlackBerry's Android can't? Why is the Apple 7s a better device overall? Because of the shiny metal?
    Why is it twice the price? Prove the value?
    If you can't then why are you trolling on a BlackBerry forum?

Posted via my DTEK50
    10-03-16 10:55 PM
    10-03-16 10:58 PM
    We all can argue, and no one will ever win in this situation. I think it is best in this case to put the thread to sleep. Create a new one, OP, when the mercury eventuates...
    10-03-16 11:04 PM
36 12