So I lost my original ac adapter and can't find the blackberry ones on sale anywhere. Does anyone have suggestions for replacement ac adapters that are commonly available and work well with the DTEK60 and preferably allows quick charging? Thanks!
    10-19-17 01:07 PM
    The ANKER products on Amazon work really well. You can go to their main site first, and then to Amazon to buy. They also make really good looking and durable braided USB cables, as well- I picked bright red for mine and they're easy to spot anywhere in the room or car. ANKER make car chargers, battery packs, and regular USB wall chargers which support QC2 and QC3 formats. (Buy the QC3 as it's backwards compatible)
    Ecm and anon(7915689) like this.
    10-19-17 01:29 PM
    The ANKER products on Amazon work really well. You can go to their main site first, and then to Amazon to buy. They also make really good looking and durable braided USB cables, as well- I picked bright red for mine and they're easy to spot anywhere in the room or car. ANKER make car chargers, battery packs, and regular USB wall chargers which support QC2 and QC3 formats. (Buy the QC3 as it's backwards compatible)
    Anker is my go-to as well. You can't beat the kevlar reinforced Powerline+ cables.

Aukey is a close second for charging.
    10-19-17 01:54 PM
    I have a lot of AUKEY products, too. Great combination for all your portable power and cable needs.
    10-19-17 02:02 PM
    Anker or Aukey: both have good reputations as well as customer support.
    anon(7915689) likes this.
    10-19-17 03:08 PM
    Third that; either brand is a good choice.
    10-19-17 05:55 PM