Hello

Today I reloaded Android on my device as BlackBerry support told me to do so to resolve a problem with my battery. But after the reload was done my DTEK60 only boots in the BootLoader Menu :/

Anyone with a clue how to resolve this problem? I have already tried to reload the software again and to just restart the phone.

Kind regards
    nino
    moonflyer likes this.
    10-10-17 06:31 AM
    There was a similar post some time ago

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-menu-1126797/

Maybe it'll help you
    10-10-17 10:42 AM
    Thank you, but unfortunately it didn´t helped.
    10-10-17 12:12 PM
    Were you on an OS newer than AAL158 when you used that autoloader? BlackBerry's "security" features include throwing a wrench into the works when one loads an earlier OS onto a newer OS. However, neither BlackBerry nor BlackBerry Mobile (the new custodians of the DTEKs) bothered to provide newer autoloaders than AAL158 from like six months ago, hence your problem.

You'll have to wait for BlackBerry and/or BlackBerry Mobile (the situation is kind of complicated right now) to put up autoloaders for the newest DTEK60 release so that you can put on an OS new enough that BlackBerry doesn't think you're trying to hack the phone. You could try contacting support again and asking about if/when they'll put up autoloaders for the current OS release (AAO571, the September 2017 patch).
    moonflyer likes this.
    10-10-17 12:23 PM
    Hello

Today I reloaded Android on my device as BlackBerry support told me to do so to resolve a problem with my battery. But after the reload was done my DTEK60 only boots in the BootLoader Menu :/

Anyone with a clue how to resolve this problem? I have already tried to reload the software again and to just restart the phone.

Kind regards
    nino
    I had the same problem. After experiencing battery problems (drain to 0% in two hours), and after numerous calls and emails to BlackBerry support, I did factory reset which did nothing. I sent the device to BlackBerry Repair Centre. Still waiting for it to be returned.
    10-10-17 01:51 PM
    I have gone through the same issue. It just continues to freeze and reset as it loads up. I sent the phone back and they sent me a new Dtek60. The one they sent to me has an issue with the antenna. I contacted BlackBerry again and instead of sending me a new dtek they sent me a Keyone I'm error. I spoke with a supervisor and they apologized and said they would touch base with the warehouse. I haven't heard anything back in a week and am sitting on a new defective dtek and Keyone.... their customer service is the pits!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-14-17 10:00 AM
    Hello guys. I'm also inside bootloader menu loop now with my dtek60 after flashing with last available autoloader AAL158.
    Blackberry support dont give any answer. ADB driver dont work. I'm happy with the device, just need alternative autoloader.
    moonflyer likes this.
    12-14-17 06:15 AM
    I am also stuck at the bootloader menu. Someone please poke BB Mobile, so they finally publish a working autoloader.
    12-14-17 01:45 PM
    They turned on "anti-rollback" which is a huge problem if there is no autoloader available, as if you attempt to load an older firmware version it WILL flash but then you're screwed as it won't boot, and there's no way out since there's no bootable code available publicly.
    12-15-17 07:48 PM