I whip out the device from the official case and it takes me to black standby screen where just the time is showing. I swipe up, left, right and nothing, sometimes an swiping upwards will get me to homescreen but it will flicker between homescreen and standby screen momentary. Really annoying. Anyone else seen this?
    11-20-16 08:18 AM
    It sounds scary, usually flickering occurs when charge is low and the battery is old. Considering the nowadays non removable batteries, if that is the case you should complain.
    11-20-16 09:43 AM
    It sounds scary, usually flickering occurs when charge is low and the battery is old. Considering the nowadays non removable batteries, if that is the case you should complain.
    Maybe flicker is wrong word. Flips between standby screen an home screen.
    11-20-16 11:02 AM
    I assume the case has a magnet to wake/lock the phone. I have seen in similar issues with those in the past. Is this happening only when you use the case?
    11-20-16 01:29 PM
    Yes it's the leather case with the square box on the front.

I've ordered an incipio which might do better.

I pull the phone out and it will present me with Android unlock screen to swipe up to enter the home screen but then quickly goes back into black standby. I'm swiping up from my Z10 habits to no avail. The only other time I've noticed it happen is when I swiped left to bring up calender and it went back and forth between it and that screen.
    11-20-16 05:15 PM
    When pulling the phone out and you're shown the lock screen you only have about 10 sec before it screens out. And yes you swipe up to bring the Lock screen or Home page. If it screen out you double tap the screen or use the finger print scanner to bring the Lock screen or Home page.
    11-20-16 06:29 PM