Does anyone use Facebook Live, Instagram live video, Snap or any other apps for social networking and promoting their business or just for pleasure. Are the apps quick and not buggy? Don't want to get the Iphone if the Mercury can handle all of this with no problem

Posted via CB10
    02-20-17 08:16 PM
    All those apps are fine, with the exception of Snapchat which is a dumpster fire of an app anyway. It can work fine one day and totally bomb out the next.
    jlinc and xandros9 like this.
    02-20-17 08:53 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze, do you think it will be better on the Mercury

Siver Edition Passport
    02-20-17 09:11 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze, do you think it will be better on the Mercury

Siver Edition Passport
    No, it's a junk app lol. The only Android device I've seen it work great consistently on is the Pixel.
    02-20-17 09:54 PM
    I agree with blaze. Snapchat is a inconsistent train wreck of an app. Sometime it work, sometimes crashes, and sometimes stalls. It uses a lot of resources. Snap is going to have to do something with their apps considering they are hoping for a good IPO soon.
    02-21-17 07:39 PM
    Does anyone use Facebook Live, Instagram live video, Snap or any other apps for social networking and promoting their business or just for pleasure. Are the apps quick and not buggy? Don't want to get the Iphone if the Mercury can handle all of this with no problem

Posted via CB10
    Use some for our business as well, they are far from "dumpster fire"

For those of us that make a **** load of money on them for our business.

Do you have a coherent answer or is it the same old CB knock on anyone that doesn't toe the line?
    02-22-17 12:55 AM
    I thought general feeling on Fb was it is a dog and resource hog, and better without, especially when comes to battery. As well as how intrusive and annoying it can be.
    02-22-17 05:30 PM