Order confirmation received 15 mins after placing order late night. Shipping confirmation came in the following afternoon.

I was shocked at how quick the Priv I ordered arrived after receiving this notice

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 08:04 PM
    Just got my confirmation. Ordered yesterday 2 pm. Fingers crossed for tomorrow but says 2-6 days. Maybe 2. Better not be 6 days. I could have just driven to Guelph in 5 hours
    10-27-16 08:18 PM
    Might as well give it a try Dtek60 has now been ordered I guess they have a special promo case, and quick charger. We'll see how this goes but I'll have my Passport on standby just in case.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 08:23 PM
    ordered mine yesterday around 6pm, didn't receive any confirmation though when i check the order (and have order #) its just says boxed shipment... any idea about a confirmation email? (ontario)
    10-28-16 10:51 AM
    ordered mine yesterday around 6pm, didn't receive any confirmation though when i check the order (and have order #) its just says boxed shipment... any idea about a confirmation email? (ontario)
    Probably get the confirmation today and have it delivered Monday
    10-28-16 11:07 AM
    alright, thank you! im super excited for it
    10-28-16 11:13 AM
    45 hours after I clicked the button to order I had the 60 in my hands from the courier. This is only after one day mind you but I really like the physical feel and look of the phone. After a big wide Passport, this new DTEK60 is very nice in my hand.

Getting it set up was relatively simple and quick and I spent a few hours downloading apps and setting up screens to my liking. It was a bit weird at first trying to adapt to the Android way of doing things. I kept doing BB10 moves with no success but I am starting to make fewer mistakes today than yesterday. Going to a virtual keyboard is going to take some getting use to after two-plus years on the PP keyboard but again I will adapt. Battery life is looking a bit off right now however as others have said give it a few days to settle down and then I can make a more informed comment on how good or bad it is compared to what I was use to on the PP. Swapping sim cards is very easy so If I get homesick for the PP I can always swap back for a visit with my old friend.

I do like the green power charging lights on the right-hand side of the phone and I'm loving the finger print sensor. As for the camera, I haven't taken very many pics yet but then I'm a point and shoot kind of person anyway so my tech knowledge of cameras isn't all that great. The few that I have taken randomly seem to be quite good so I'm happy.

I miss the more organized feel of the hub in BB10 but this one once I figure it out will serve my purposes I'm sure. Overall, I'm giving the DTEK60 a thumbs up and hope that as I get more familiar with the system it will impress me even more.
    10-28-16 11:16 AM
    "Attempted delivery - receiver unavailable" D'oh!

It didn't show it going on the truck this time, just straight from sort to deliver :'c. Hopefully can pickup tomorrow tho

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 12:39 PM
    "Attempted delivery - receiver unavailable" D'oh!

It didn't show it going on the truck this time, just straight from sort to deliver :'c. Hopefully can pickup tomorrow tho

Posted via CB10
    I suggest you go track that truck down
    Pcmx likes this.
    10-28-16 12:47 PM
    Ordered yesterday, with confirmation an hour later and shipping notification today. Scheduled to deliver this coming Tuesday via FedEx. It seems to be a long weekend this one..

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 02:39 PM
    I suggest you go track that truck down
    Apparently that truck went back to the sort facility and not the pickup Depot and now I have to wait until Monday >

Posted via CB10
    10-29-16 12:46 PM
    And now it's being delayed due to sorting error. The Dtek60 is seemingly out of reach for me!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 12:54 PM
    And now it's being delayed due to sorting error. The Dtek60 is seemingly out of reach for me!

Posted via CB10
    My stupid post guy just took the afternoon off and marked the status as "reciever absent". I waited all day long for delivery. Will be Wednesday now
    10-31-16 01:12 PM
    You sure you weren't on the toilet when he or she rang/knocked
    11-01-16 09:20 PM
    Purchased Sunday at 9:00 PM, shipped Monday at 7:30 PM, arrived today at 3:00 PM. Not too shabby, although living an hour away from the depot helps.
    11-01-16 09:41 PM
    My stupid post guy just took the afternoon off and marked the status as "reciever absent". I waited all day long for delivery. Will be Wednesday now
    Hope you get it soon. Mine arrived today!

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 10:21 PM
    You sure you weren't on the toilet when he or she rang/knocked
    Nop, I even gave a placing-permission, so he could have just left the parcel in front of the door. But instead of doing his job he just didn't show up at all.
    11-02-16 02:19 AM
92 ... 234