I ordered yesterday afternoon and paid with PayPal also. No email in regards to shipping. How about you?
    Same here. Ordered yesterday morning, paid via Paypal and got confirmation email within a few minutes. But no shipping notice at all (I'm in Canada, BTW)!
    10-26-16 06:20 PM
    Same here. Ordered yesterday morning, paid via Paypal and got confirmation email within a few minutes. But no shipping notice at all (I'm in Canada, BTW)!
    Wouldn't you know it? Two minutes after I posted the above, I get a shipping notice from BB.
    sling likes this.
    10-26-16 06:24 PM
    Wouldn't you know it? Two minutes after I posted the above, I get a shipping notice from BB.
    Just received shipping notice also! :-)
    10-26-16 06:40 PM
    just got my shipping notice. Hope to have them by Friday! :-)
    sling likes this.
    10-26-16 06:47 PM
    If you're in the US and registered with FedEx they may confirm before shopbb does... did for me by several hours they had it picked up and I had the tracking number... a few hours later I got the email.

It'll be here tomorrow.
    10-26-16 07:05 PM
    I finally got my shipping confirmation, and apparently the phone is already here in Toronto but I will have to wait till tomorrow to get it
    sling likes this.
    10-26-16 08:28 PM
    The wifes arrived today
    sling likes this.
    10-26-16 08:55 PM
    On the way!!!!!
    sling likes this.
    10-26-16 09:56 PM
    Well there are three retailers with approx. 459CHF ( PCP + Steg+ PC-Ostschweiz) and one with 549CHF (digitec)
    Digitec add's 90 francs for their expert review... lol

Posted via CB10
    Vampiro likes this.
    10-26-16 11:14 PM
    Ordered Oct 25 @ 21:02, received the shipping confirmation Oct 26 @ 19:32, very impressed. It's sitting in a sorting facility in West Toronto, hopefully receiving this morning.
    10-27-16 01:18 AM
    just got my shipping notice. Hope to have them by Friday! :-)
    Holy crap! They are fast! Ordered the phones at 2pm Pacific time on Tuesday. Got the shipping notice today, Wednesday at 4:23. It is slated for delivery by tomorrow (shipped it express) . First time I've ever bought a phone outright... let alone on the first day! :-)

Posted via the Crackberry App with my Z30
    yohannyphm likes this.
    10-27-16 02:19 AM
    Ordered mine Wednesday at 4 pm using paypal. Got my shipping confirmation last night...hoping for delivery Friday in CT, USA.
    10-27-16 10:30 AM
    Ordered mine Tuesday at 4 pm using paypal. Got my shipping confirmation last night at 11:30 pm...hoping for delivery Friday in CT, USA.
    10-27-16 10:32 AM
    Holy crap! They are fast! Ordered the phones at 2pm Pacific time on Tuesday. Got the shipping notice today, Wednesday at 4:23. It is slated for delivery by tomorrow (shipped it express) . First time I've ever bought a phone outright... let alone on the first day! :-)

Posted via the Crackberry App with my Z30
    I chose regular shipment and no shipping has appeared as of yet.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 11:54 AM
    Ordered mine today. Says will ship in 1-2 business days

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 12:32 PM
    Got my shipping notification today!

10-27-16 02:51 PM
    I'm in Toronto. I ordered the dtek60 on Oct 25 at 13:00, got confirmation email on Oct 26 at 16:00 and still no shipping confirmation. What gives? Others in the same area who ordered after me have already received their device...
    10-27-16 03:38 PM
    I ordered mine on Tuesday and the Purolator guy arrived at my condo about an hours ago. A two day turnaround is great!

However, here is my complaint. I checked the regular, free shipping box for delivery by Canada Post knowing full-well I would not be home when the parcel arrived and would simply go to my nearest postal outlet to pick-up next day. It's open on evenings and weekends.

As it was shipped by Purolator, I've had to re-route the package to one of their outlets near my work. Their large distribution centre, which is actually quite close to where I live, closes at 6pm and is not open on weekends. This is a bit annoying for those of us who work during the day.

First world problem for sure, but when the BlackBerry Shop says my phone will be shipped Canada Post, I sort of want it shipped by Canada Post.

Rant over.

Oh yea. I live in Metro Vancouver and my phone was shipped from Guelph, Ontario.

Posted via CB10
    gng11 likes this.
    10-27-16 03:56 PM
    Got my shipping confirmation today. Ordered 25th in the UK.
    10-27-16 04:13 PM
    also got my shipment confirmation today, ordered the 25th. It is shipped from Austria to Germany,
    10-27-16 05:16 PM
    I ordered mine on Tuesday and the Purolator guy arrived at my condo about an hours ago. A two day turnaround is great!

However, here is my complaint. I checked the regular, free shipping box for delivery by Canada Post knowing full-well I would not be home when the parcel arrived and would simply go to my nearest postal outlet to pick-up next day. It's open on evenings and weekends.

As it was shipped by Purolator, I've had to re-route the package to one of their outlets near my work. Their large distribution centre, which is actually quite close to where I live, closes at 6pm and is not open on weekends. This is a bit annoying for those of us who work during the day.

First world problem for sure, but when the BlackBerry Shop says my phone will be shipped Canada Post, I sort of want it shipped by Canada Post.

Rant over.

Oh yea. I live in Metro Vancouver and my phone was shipped from Guelph, Ontario.

Posted via CB10

I understand your frustration with the selection of shipper. Technically Purolator is owned by Canada Post or has some direct affiliation from my understanding.

I had a similar experience with yours except it was with a special item I had ordered. I had to go all the way to Purolators office which was far away.

On the flip side I recently returned one of the Passport SE I bought during the recent sale. The shipping label I got back from Shopblackberry was for FedEx which is next door to my home, ironically I was at Purolator when I got the email and got excited about doing everything at the same location.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 05:44 PM

Rant over.

Posted via CB10
    First day order, still no shipment for me. Will be patient.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 05:50 PM
    First day order, still no shipment for me. Will be patient.

Posted via CB10
    You may want to call.
    10-27-16 06:14 PM
    You may want to call.
    Got my shipment notice.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 07:09 PM
    Ordered mine late Tuesday night got shipping confirmation Wednesday around noon and should be here tomorrow can't wait.
    Last edited by NexVision; 10-27-16 at 08:28 PM.
    10-27-16 07:51 PM
92 1234