Ordered yesterday morning and it has already arrived! (Toronto).

Posted via CB10
    bb624 likes this.
    10-26-16 10:18 AM
    I ordered yesterday afternoon from ShopBlackberry Online store. I have my Invoice showing order date and order number, paid using Paypal, but have not had any order confirmation or delivery information. I do have my Paypal receipt, showing it's paid for and paid for express shipping hoping to get it this Friday. As of now I have no idea as to what is happening with my order or when or if it will get shipped. Kind of unhappy with the lack of communication as to what's going on with my order. Wonder if there is a place I can check on my order?
    10-26-16 10:32 AM
    How many distribution centres do BlackBerry have? I'm thinking:

Canada
    US
    Europe etc

Would this approach be correct or are they shipped from one central hub?
    Well, speak of the devil. I've just this minute received shipment confirmation and I was correct. It's coming from Bratislava to the UK. ETA Friday. Happy Days.
    10-26-16 10:37 AM
    Yep. Just got my shipping notification as well.

Ordered yesterday mid-afternoon. Delivery date Friday. In NY, USA.

Ships from Indiana as someone mentioned before.
    10-26-16 10:41 AM
    Just received shipment mail DHL, from Bratislava to Germany. Should arrive Friday

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 10:48 AM
    I ordered yesterday afternoon from ShopBlackberry Online store. I have my Invoice showing order date and order number, paid using Paypal, but have not had any order confirmation or delivery information. I do have my Paypal receipt, showing it's paid for and paid for express shipping hoping to get it this Friday. As of now I have no idea as to what is happening with my order or when or if it will get shipped. Kind of unhappy with the lack of communication as to what's going on with my order. Wonder if there is a place I can check on my order?
    Probably the delay is because of PayPal.
    Call them!
    10-26-16 10:49 AM
    Thanks Pinot2015, didn't even think of calling ShopBlackberry. I just got off the phone with them. I have been told my order is there, but they are filling the first orders. They have my order and I will be hearing from them in the next 24/48 hours with info on shipping. I should not have waited until 4pm to order so it's on me. I was told they have had and incredible response and the orders have flooded in, so they are in catch up mode right now. I don't like to wait, but it will be worth it. Congratulations to those who got their orders in early in the day...ya I'm jealous and a bit pissed at myself for not ordering first thing in the morning.... I let work get in the way of ordering :-)
    10-26-16 11:18 AM
    Email from courier saying mine being delivered to me in England on Friday. Sounds like some poor sod is driving from Slovakia with it!
    10-26-16 11:59 AM
    Ordered 2 at 9:09 am got confirmation 9:21 am no tracking information yet. I'm getting jealous!!
    10-26-16 12:08 PM
    Well I'm in the same boat as a few others here. Ordered yesterday afternoon and got the email that the order had been placed but no shipping info as of yet. Guess I will just sit and be patient.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 12:18 PM
    Well I'm in the same boat as a few others here. Ordered yesterday afternoon and got the email that the order had been placed but no shipping info as of yet. Guess I will just sit and be patient.

Posted via CB10
    Ordered around same time as you and yes no delivery notice yet. Live out on the West Coast. No order confirmation either. Strange.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 12:28 PM
    Thanks Pinot2015, didn't even think of calling ShopBlackberry. I just got off the phone with them. I have been told my order is there, but they are filling the first orders. They have my order and I will be hearing from them in the next 24/48 hours with info on shipping. I should not have waited until 4pm to order so it's on me. I was told they have had and incredible response and the orders have flooded in, so they are in catch up mode right now. I don't like to wait, but it will be worth it. Congratulations to those who got their orders in early in the day...ya I'm jealous and a bit pissed at myself for not ordering first thing in the morning.... I let work get in the way of ordering :-)
    I am not too surprised with the initial volume comment, being the best (appealing to the mass market in terms of spec and price) blackberry device in quite a few years.
    10-26-16 12:46 PM
    Ordered yesterday in German Blackberry online shop.
    Order confirmation received, but no shipment confirmation.

Posted via CB10
    Same for me. But as i saw the swiss price i will return my order and get one in switzerland.
    10-26-16 02:09 PM
    :

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 02:19 PM
    Same for me. But as i saw the swiss price i will return my order and get one in switzerland.
    What's the official Swiss price?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 02:28 PM
    I'm in Victoria, BC. Ordered yesterday afternoon, around 2PM, and got my order confirmation via email while I was still on the phone with customer service. 12:35 Pacific time the next day and no shipping confirmation yet... fingers tapping. have to have it by Monday. going out of town on Tuesday. Need time to transfer everything over from my Z30. Is there an app for that?
    10-26-16 02:39 PM
    What's the official Swiss price?

Posted via CB10
    Well there are three retailers with approx. 459CHF ( PCP + Steg+ PC-Ostschweiz) and one with 549CHF (digitec)
    10-26-16 02:43 PM
    Shipping notice came this AM. Delivered by Friday afternoon. Just in time for the weekend!
    10-26-16 03:47 PM
    Finally got my confirmation. Probably will ship tomorrow.
    10-26-16 03:53 PM
    I ordered yesterday afternoon and got shipping confirmation at 10:30PM EST. Shipping from Indianapolis, IN and arriving at Baltimore city, MD tomorrow.
    10-26-16 04:00 PM
    I am with you, I ordered at 11:56 am yesterday, via credit card. Got my Order Confirmation and have been sitting patiently for my Shipping confirmation. Called BlackBerry today and they said that I will get a Shipping number once it goes out, so basically they haven't shipped it yet. I'm in Toronto so its kind of frustrating that its taking more than 24 hours to ship when I am an hours drive away.
    10-26-16 04:16 PM
    10-26-16 04:21 PM
    I ordered a paid with PayPal, yesterday, still no email in regards to shipping.
    10-26-16 05:40 PM
    I ordered yesterday afternoon and paid with PayPal also. No email in regards to shipping. How about you?
    10-26-16 05:43 PM
    I ordered an hour ago and haven't received a confirmation email, is this normal? I can look up the order with my email and credit card, though.
    10-26-16 05:57 PM
92 1234