Home CrackBerry Q&A > BlackBerry DTEK60

Set up and battery problem

Asked: Oct 14 2020 | 2:44 am EDT 3783 Views 3 Answers

Morning. Ive just bought a BBDtec60 and im thinking ive made a massive mistake. Woke up this morning. Turned phoone on. Fully charged. 2 anda half hrs later im down to 72%. Also it will not do the update it keeps telling me to do. Ive restricted apps like Facebook thinking its that which is eating the battery. Ive made on phone call and typed this message. I need some major advice on how to set this thing up in the best way. This is nothing like the old BlackBerry. Thanks in advance.

More Answers

Oct 14 2020 | 11:03 am EDT conite

Morning. Ive just bought a BBDtec60 and im thinking ive made a massive mistake. Woke up this morning. Turned phoone on. Fully charged. 2 anda half hrs later im down to 72%. Also it will not do the update it keeps telling me to do. Ive restricted apps like Facebook thinking its that which is eating the battery. Ive made on phone call and typed this message. I need some major advice on how to set this thing up in the best way. This is nothing like the old BlackBerry. Thanks in advance.
You bought a 4 year old phone with a 4 year old battery. Replace the battery to start.

Oct 14 2020 | 11:10 am EDT Imm1972

Was thinking that. What's your advice on set up and the update problem?