Cracked my screen same day I got it (Amazon). Having owned almost every BlackBerry phone since the Curve 8330, I've never cracked a screen, so I'm pretty bummed.

What is my best option to getting this fixed? My Asurian insurance through AT&T was a no go (non AT&T phone, so they sent me an S7 for my old Priv). Any ideas out there?
    12-20-16 07:05 PM
    Wasn't sure what your current device is, but there are some online places to buy the screen and do the surgery yourself. Oh you can get those Best Buy guys, for example, to fix it for you:
    https://www.geeksquad.co.uk/services...one/blackberry
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    12-21-16 08:00 AM
    Just googled you can order LCD screen assembly with touch-screen and bezel to BlackBerry DTEK60 on inforesheniya store.
    01-12-17 01:50 AM
    Cracked my screen same day I got it (Amazon). Having owned almost every BlackBerry phone since the Curve 8330, I've never cracked a screen, so I'm pretty bummed.

What is my best option to getting this fixed? My Asurian insurance through AT&T was a no go (non AT&T phone, so they sent me an S7 for my old Priv). Any ideas out there?
    Its not a 'real' BlackBerry from the HW side.
    Its just a TCL Branded thing. So the screens are like every other chinese touch phones.

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    01-12-17 02:47 AM