Back last November / December I contacted b tech support because of an issue with my camera lense on my DTEK60. I was instructed to send it to them and they sent me back a unit w a replaced lense. Upon trying to use the phone it starting shutting down and having issues w the battery as others have described in the past here on this forum. I've sent it in another time after that and they sent it back telling me the problem is solved. I explained to them and showed them the batter drain via screen shot and they get back to me yesterday and send me an email saying my case is closed with a ups tracking number. I looked up that tracking number and it's from the phone they sent me in January! Really! I'm so fkn done with these people it ain't even funny! Had anyone ever heard of such a thing?!?
    03-02-18 07:49 AM
    You either give up or you persist....
    03-02-18 08:28 AM
    Keep barking up the chain, it's the only way. Every company has good and bad employees it at which length you will go to get what is yours.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-18 08:31 AM
    It's so sad blackberry has come to this.
    03-02-18 08:50 AM
    Which is why I will NEVER again purchase another Blackberry.....Totally disgusting service, far too many people on this site alone complaining, without those owners who are not members.
    Probably a 'corporate decision' to treat customers badly, in the hopes they will buy a new phone from them rather than fight for their rights...
    typical 'middle finger' gesture from BB/TCL/BBMo as far as I am concerned.
    03-02-18 02:22 PM
    The PRIV and DTEK were not TCL devices. BB ended support for those. Just like BBMo/TCL and the other licensees have to pay BB for support, BB needs to pay BBMo/TCL for support. Reality is BB never sold enough PRIV or DTEK to care about before leaving the hardware business. After leaving the hardware business, it's expected that BB cares even less to not caring in the slightest. Regardless, I'm not going to punish myself further after owning all three PRIV and DTEK. I have given BBMo/TCL one chance and bought AT&T KEYone. It's been a far better hardware device than PRIV or DTEK. Just in case, I did purchase the carrier version in case I needed support.
    03-02-18 03:11 PM
    I had 2 keyones and both defective with screens popping off. I'm so scared to get another one. Between the screen being jacked up and the lag from that 6 series processor I'm real hesitant to have another one in my collection. Hopefully they make a worth while successor soon.
    03-02-18 05:26 PM
    I had 2 keyones and both defective with screens popping off. I'm so scared to get another one. Between the screen being jacked up and the lag from that 6 series processor I'm real hesitant to have another one in my collection. Hopefully they make a worth while successor soon.
    The issues with the screen have been addressed a long time ago. The lag you speak of (sounds exaggerated but you say you experienced it so of course I'll take your word for it) unless you're doing heavy gaming or something real taxing, the 6 series is fine for day to day usage.
    Qorax likes this.
    03-06-18 04:37 AM
    the 6 series is fine for day to day usage.
    Besides, the 6xx series is also a battery conserver. Something most folks overlook / don't understand. It's updated / upgraded iteration is coming up 1H2018 with the 7xx lineup
    bigjman likes this.
    03-06-18 04:49 AM