if ay one looking for a good deal on a 200GB mirosd card for the black barry DTEK 60 you can get one now all for $89 normal price is $ 249

SanDisk 200GB Ultra microSDXC Memory Card | BlackBerry All microSD Cards | ShopCrackBerry

you guys better hurry has this deal is only good for today after today the price will go back up too $249 so better take it why you can
    Last edited by snowboarders; 11-25-16 at 09:49 AM.
    11-25-16 09:31 AM
    i took the deal that is one heck of a deal i could not pass up
    11-25-16 09:38 AM
    I remember the first time I saw a micro sd card... 200GB is nuts
    11-25-16 09:50 AM
    I remember the first time I saw a micro sd card... 200GB is nuts

will i need one for my phone and that was the best deal in town ever for a 200GB SD card so i took it
    11-25-16 09:52 AM
    will i need one for my phone and that was the best deal in town ever for a 200GB SD card so i took it

i used too have a 64GB SD card when i had my samsung S7 but i sold it with my phone and ever since that time i been looking for a good deal on a new SD card well i found it
    11-25-16 10:12 AM
    This is NOT a U3 card.

There are no U3 cards over 128Gb right now, and you want U3 for full 4k video recording -- or if you plan to use adoptable storage.
    Randal Yandal likes this.
    11-25-16 10:20 AM
    Personal note here,

I haven't EVER in my LIFE filled up a 32gb storage on any device,

I currently have a 32gb on my phone and I use 4gb worth,

People need to learn the difference between what's nice to have and what we need, personally.. 200 gb is bonkers storage, what are you storing on there?? Your companies database?
    so crow likes this.
    11-25-16 11:03 AM
    Personal note here,

People need to learn the difference between what's nice to have and what we need, personally.. 200 gb is bonkers storage, what are you storing on there?? Your companies database?
    I generally agree with you. For pictures and documents 32gb is quite good. However once you start shooting high def or 4k video the space fills up fast. I filled up my 32gb card quick. Recently upgraded to a 128gb and it is definitely nice to have the extra storage.
    11-25-16 11:09 AM
    Personal note here,

Well that's not possible here, because here the internet service is terribly slow, also a lot of services doesn't work here, so you need to take everything offline, all your pictures, all your music, all your videos (I actually download Youtube videos if I want to watch them) and everything else.

Also I like good quality, I don't usually have MP3 with a rate below to 160Kbps but usually 320Kbps but that's my family fault, a lot of musicians though me to feel the difference and that's why I also have expensive headphones for that.
    11-25-16 11:27 AM
    I carry a good part of my music library with me and a handful of movies, which mandates a large card.
    11-25-16 11:33 AM
    Amazon is having a sale on 200gb SanDisk micro SD cards for $49.99. I am currently using the card and it works fine. I use my card because I like using FLAC music files which are much larger than mp3 files. I DJ so having a massive music library at my finger tips is very important to me plus sound quality of my music files is also important.

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra...UvbUpU12678058
    Troy Tiscareno and 00stryder like this.
    11-25-16 11:43 AM
    Amazon is having a sale on 200gb SanDisk micro SD cards for $49.99. I am currently using the card and it works fine.

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra...UvbUpU12678061

i no i email sale too see if i can get them too price match the other site that are selling it for $49.99 but they are closed in tell monday
    11-25-16 11:45 AM
    What's the best class 10, uhs-3 card that you fellow crackberrians recommend? At least 64GB but I prefer to get a 128GB... thanks in advance?
    11-25-16 07:47 PM
    I have this one.

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Extre...UvbUpU12678471

You have to watch for it to go on sale though -- at present price it's ridiculous.

The Samsung Pro 128GB is also a credible choice from what I've heard, but I've not used it myself.
    11-25-16 09:27 PM
    if ay one looking for a good deal on a 200GB mirosd card for the black barry DTEK 60 you can get one now all for $89 normal price is $ 249

SanDisk 200GB Ultra microSDXC Memory Card | BlackBerry All microSD Cards | ShopCrackBerry

you guys better hurry has this deal is only good for today after today the price will go back up too $249 so better take it why you can
    I have this 200GB one... it's cheaper then when I bought it too only $67.99 Canadian works great.

SanDisk Ultra 200GB Micro SD (SDSDQUAN-200G-G4A) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00V62XBQQ/...UvbUpU12678730
    11-26-16 09:08 AM
    I have this 200GB one... it's cheaper then when I bought it too only $67.99 Canadian works great.

SanDisk Ultra 200GB Micro SD (SDSDQUAN-200G-G4A) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00V62XBQQ/...UvbUpU12679025
    Are u using it as adaptable? What's the random read and write?
    11-26-16 04:33 PM
    Are u using it as adaptable? What's the random read and write?
    Yes I believe if I remember correctly it was set up that way. Tell me where to look and I will. Also if you want me to test the speeds let me know how and I'll try... take care
    11-26-16 07:03 PM
    Better deal from Amazon.com $49.95 + 4.95 tax. Great deal and if you have Prime, 2 day shipping!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...UvbUpU12679508
    11-27-16 09:07 AM
    Yes I believe if I remember correctly it was set up that way. Tell me where to look and I will. Also if you want me to test the speeds let me know how and I'll try... take care
    That is a good question. I'm not sure what the folder/directory structure looks like under adoptable storage.

What you might do is look at Main Settings, Storage&USB and see what shows up there. For me, with an "independent" sd card, I see two items: Internal Storage and Sandisk SD card, with used/total values.
    11-27-16 09:41 AM
    That is a good question. I'm not sure what the folder/directory structure looks like under adoptable storage.

What you might do is look at Main Settings, Storage&USB and see what shows up there. For me, with an "independent" sd card, I see two items: Internal Storage and Sandisk SD card, with used/total values.
    when it's set up as adoptable storage, the easy give away is it doesn't have an eject button from the screen you were mentioning.
    11-27-16 11:26 AM
    when it's set up as adoptable storage, the easy give away is it doesn't have an eject button from the screen you were mentioning.
    I have no eject button, at the screen you guys are talking about... at Amazon it says... Features

200GB Sandisk Mobile Ultra microSDXC memory cardDesigned for smartphones, tablets and other microSDXC compatible devicesCL10 speed rating, speed rating of 600X, transfer speed up to 90MB/secUHS-1 compatible, includes full-size SDHC/SDXC adapterBacked by lifetime manufacturers warranty
    11-27-16 11:32 AM
    I wish that they'd label that stupid button. I've fallen for it twice! It looks like a dropdown menu. Fortunately, you can remount it without having to pull and reinsert the card!
    11-27-16 11:52 AM
    I wish that they'd label that stupid button. I've fallen for it twice! It looks like a dropdown menu. Fortunately, you can remount it without having to pull and reinsert the card!
    agreed! maybe they will when we get nougat? lol honestly. I am very happy with marshmallow.
    11-27-16 02:50 PM
    that card will likely be too slow if you format it as internal/adoptable storage.
    11-28-16 06:44 AM
    Personal note here, I haven't EVER in my LIFE filled up a 32gb storage on any device, I currently have a 32gb on my phone and I use 4gb worth, People need to learn the difference between what's nice to have and what we need, personally.. 200 gb is bonkers storage, what are you storing on there?? Your companies database?
    Disagree. People don't need to learn anything. I have some 25 GB of media (music, photos and videos) which i accummulated over the past years. Coming from my Passport, i didn't want to start off with some 30 GB before adding anything more. Adding a 64 GB card and formatting is internal/adoptable was a no-brainer.

What's the best class 10, uhs-3 card that you fellow crackberrians recommend? At least 64GB but I prefer to get a 128GB... thanks in advance?
    Samsung Pro+ is the best. I tried a few cheaper, and a few high end Lexar cards (U3) and the phone did not like them (when formatted as internal/adoptable). it told me it'll run to slow, and it did. Samsung Pro+ has been great. ONLY card I would recommend. Also, when formatting as internal/adoptable, install as many apps as you can to the new phone as possible, THEN insert the SD card. no matter how fast your card, running apps from SD is silly and will mess up your experience (lag).
    I have this one.
    https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Extre...UvbUpU12680276

You have to watch for it to go on sale though -- at present price it's ridiculous.

The Samsung Pro 128GB is also a credible choice from what I've heard, but I've not used it myself.
    Yes, Samsung Pro+ def the best. I have the 64... wish I waited for this one to go on sale.
    11-28-16 06:51 AM
32 12