Hi all,

Just purchased the watch today and I have been looking around in the forum all night and I can't seemed to find the answer to my questions. I have the phone synced to the watch. Able to see contacts and make calls from watch. I can't seemed to get any of my Hub mail or text messages to deliver a notification to the watch. Not sure what I'm missing, I see a lot of folks stating it works perfectly with the PRIV but I just can't seemed to get the thing to work for me with the DTEK60. My DTEK is on the current June 21st patch and everything else works well with my hub, calendar ant contact on the phone just not passing any messages to the watch.

Any input would be appreciated...

Thanks
    07-28-17 09:34 PM
    Moderator please delete, figured it out... Phone setting issue.

Thanks
    07-28-17 10:02 PM
    Another question, are you guys that have the watch and working with the Hub able to reply to email messages on the watch? Mine keeps saying check the phone and then it will open the email in hub for me to reply. It never lets me respond to an email on the watch. Not a deal breaker but was wondering...
    07-29-17 06:48 AM
    Any input from fellow watch and hub users?
    07-31-17 10:42 AM
    I use Asus Zen 2 with Dtek60 sometimes. Works okay but find battery don't last as long as I would like it to, so don't wear it often.
    08-02-17 07:23 PM
    With the Asus Zen 2 when you have an email on your watch, if you select reply does it allow you do it on the watch or does it force you to respond on your phone in the Blackberry Hub?
    08-03-17 07:10 AM