10-19-16 01:27 AM
79 ... 234
tools
    I think bringing both the DTEK60 and the Mercury out about the end of November would be a brilliant marketing move--as long as it was done with some real punch in the marketing strategy i.e. lots of ads and some prime time commercials. I think there is a huge market to be reached just before Christmas. Need catchy ads with catchy music.
    Why do they need to be released in tandem?? One is a high end all touch, the other is a low-mid range corporate roll out device with a pkb. End of November means that people interested in the Pixel line have already made their decision, and people left in the lurch after the Note 7 fiasco have a replacement already. I don't see how any of this leads to a positive position for Blackberry.
    10-18-16 03:00 PM
    Since they may be the last devices (unless there is a huge renewed interest in BB), doing a very unique release of two phones may really catch the public's eye. I can't see that the DTEK60 will be a huge attraction myself as it is pretty similar to many slab phones out there, but every techie phone type that I have spoken to in the past 5 years laments that BB doesn't have a PKB running android as they miss their Blackberries that they could type lickety split on and they were unique. So I think BB may pull some of the market back with the android pkb. And a campaign advertising two at the same time would save big bucks. I think BB would have made a fortune with the Classic if it had been android. This is just my two cents, but I do tend to be psychic lol.
    10-18-16 05:23 PM
    ^ +1. Like your thinking.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-16 06:48 PM
    It's probably best that I don't tell you ... Blaz1e would probably be cross. LOL
    You mean this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervisor
    10-19-16 01:27 AM
79 ... 234