Was he really the product manager though? Not that I would doubt the fella and I'd of thought the mods would nuke any random made up stuff like that but I only worked for a penny-ante snack bar manufacturer but I couldn't go onto the Web and disclose a number of facts pertaining to our products without thinking of the consequences.

Posted via CB10
    We verify employees when such a claim is made and in the case of BlackBerry, their forum usage is considered a small extension of customer support. They know their limitations when it comes to the openness of information they can provide. And of course, we appreciate the help they bring and provide when/where it's possible to do so.
    10-15-16 05:49 PM
    We verify employees when such a claim is made and in the case of BlackBerry, their forum usage is considered a small extension of customer support. They know their limitations when it comes to the openness of information they can provide. And of course, we appreciate the help they bring and provide when/where it's possible to do so.
    Thanks for clearing that up, and (sad as it may seem) I feel honoured that you've responded to one of my posts, having sold my missus on the dtek50 and just bought the priv for me the dtek60s arrival will bring with it a great degree of jealousy in me no doubt but for whatever reason I want to see blackberry succeed, I like an underdog.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 06:09 PM
    Yesterday, BlackBerry's product manager responded here saying that we can expect an official announcement soon.
    Soon? LOL that word sounds so familiar......

Posted via CB10
    TGR1 likes this.
    10-15-16 06:55 PM
    Berryflow's going to be an interesting one this weekend!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 07:25 PM
    or to Dtek the sarcasm...

Ill show myself out
    Where's the "get out" meme? Lol

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-15-16 09:42 PM
    Thank you Amritv. Now I understand. I guess I'm a bit gullible. Lol

Posted via CB10
    You would be called gullible, if we still used that word. It was stricken from our dictionaries and replaced with "schwifty" now. You're being schwifty.

I'm guessing the DTEK60 will be out near the end of the month.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 10:18 PM
    Your sarcasm detector is broken.
    Mine is in the shop.

But really, nobody here has one...
    10-15-16 11:08 PM
    Mine is in the shop.

But really, nobody here has one...
    Trust me. I've noticed.
    AmritD, JeepBB and eldricho like this.
    10-15-16 11:26 PM
    I wonder when US will receive one.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-16 04:44 AM
    The same person also tweeted this image indicating that the upcoming pkb device would run Android 7 in a secure container running on bb11 and the device would be hypervisor capable
    jakie55 likes this.
    10-16-16 04:53 AM
    The same person also tweeted this image indicating that the upcoming pkb device would run Android 7 in a secure container running on bb11 and the device would be hypervisor capablehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...b9f0bbc220.jpg
    Woohoo!!

posted via the last true BlackBerry
    10-16-16 07:58 AM
    I heard that those in charge of releasing the DTEK60 mistakenly thought it had BB10 in it and were waiting for 10.3.3... Hence the delay.

*A3-A20
    I heard the same thing from a guy who knows a guy...........this hangs on the next guy confirming what the first two guys said.
    10-16-16 09:34 AM
    The same person also tweeted this image indicating that the upcoming pkb device would run Android 7 in a secure container running on bb11 and the device would be hypervisor capablehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...b9f0bbc220.jpg
    Holy crap, would you people just stop? I'm about to just quit CB because this is embarrassing me just to be among you people now. This was made by a CB member one day as a joke reply to someone else... Does nobody freakin' bother to read the actual posts before sharing something??

spiculated likes this.
    10-16-16 10:54 AM
    Interesting!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-16 01:56 PM
    lol. Good trick to try and get them to talk about the DTEK60. Also a great way to spread FUD. On top of that, there's no basis for it. The Note 7 had two battery suppliers, Samsung SDI and ATL, while Alcatel most commonly uses Coslight and SCUD. And that's totally ignoring the fact that the two devices have two entirely different sized batteries, so if there was issues with 'other' batteries, those too would be making news. Seriously, has humanity lost all capability to think stuff through these days and use logical analysis? Maybe it's just easier to live in a fantasy world.
    Agreed Agreed!!!! Spreading misinformation about the battery scare is pretty pathetic!!!!

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)running Android 6.0.1
    10-16-16 06:38 PM
    Sometimes Crackberry posts give me cancer

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by Resilience; 10-16-16 at 09:54 PM.
    slagman5 and BATTAT like this.
    10-16-16 07:25 PM
    Man I get sick to my stomach every time I see people even starting rumors and speculation of what they think of what is going to happen. Especially when it's all negative, think positive .
    You negative people are shooting down the Dtek60 before it's even out. Are you guys really for BlackBerry or not ,if not go to another forum and complain.
    Let's help BlackBerry with their transition into the Android world. They have been through a lot for last few years.
    I have been in the trenches trying to promote BlackBerry and I am pretty sure I have got some sales already and I don't even work for BlackBerry.

Sent from the most secure PHONE ,BLACKBERRY PRIV.

blackmass and imprezzive1 like this.
    10-16-16 08:03 PM
    Interesting!!!

Posted via CB10
    Let's assume you're being sarcastic. But just to try to prevent people from actually seeing something about this. This was made by a CB member as a joke response to another member...

10-17-16 06:51 AM
    Interesting all the angst caused if people just chit chat about why the delay in a new phone. They take comments as soul wrenching criticism to Blackberry. It is just chit chat folks. In my opinion it is interesting to hear different thoughts on the issue. We probably will never know what marketing strategy BB has or what constitutes a problem big enough to delay things. I have always liked John Chen, but I think he may be the wrong guy for BB. Open communication to the buyers is critical in this day and age of instant media communications.
    phuoc and kjtaylor1 like this.
    10-17-16 11:08 AM
    Monday, October 17, 2016 : Staples has taken down the page with the DTEK60 listing. It is no longer available. Likely got fed up waiting for BlackBerry to make an "official" release statement.

krazyatom likes this.
    10-17-16 12:25 PM
    Yesterday, BlackBerry's product manager responded here saying that we can expect an official announcement soon�
    Fixed
    LutherSnow74 and JeepBB like this.
    10-17-16 07:00 PM
    Fixed
    Fixed ?????

Posted via my DTEK50
    10-17-16 07:38 PM
    Woow. I want this please. When will it be available?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 11:15 PM
    Woow. I want this please. When will it be available?

Posted via CB10
    They hypervisor and BB10 bullcrap in the slide? Never.
    10-17-16 11:23 PM
    lol. Good trick to try and get them to talk about the DTEK60. Also a great way to spread FUD. On top of that, there's no basis for it. The Note 7 had two battery suppliers, Samsung SDI and ATL, while Alcatel most commonly uses Coslight and SCUD. And that's totally ignoring the fact that the two devices have two entirely different sized batteries, so if there was issues with 'other' batteries, those too would be making news. Seriously, has humanity lost all capability to think stuff through these days and use logical analysis? Maybe it's just easier to live in a fantasy world.
    Wait, what? Are people supposed to "think" now a days? I though that went out the window since now everyone is asked to "feel" about things. Just look around and you will find questions like "How do you feel about..." and answers like "I feel that..." ROFL

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 11:38 PM
79 1234