I read it won't be color enabled?

This is a deal breaker lol
    10-30-16 08:26 PM
    10-30-16 08:54 PM
    Bit of a downer that.
    10-31-16 01:23 AM
    Yeah too bad seems insane to build devices with lapses in technology in some ways.

Oh well will have to find an equivalent android slab that does have this
    10-31-16 06:09 PM
    I like this red led far more than the white one on the 50.
    10-31-16 06:45 PM
    I know what you mean, for me would be a disappointment to have only one color when I am used to differentiate the messages received by led color... however, now this is not an issue since I started using smartwatches, so now my phone is always set in no notification whatsoever, no sound nor vibration nor led... that could be the solution here...
    Last edited by gallopiton; 11-01-16 at 07:30 AM.
    10-31-16 07:29 PM
    At least it's red. That's a start...

Posted via CB10 from my Phdesktop, the (square)  BlackBerry Passport
    10-31-16 09:59 PM
    At least it's red. That's a start...

Posted via CB10 from my Phdesktop, the (square)  BlackBerry Passport
    It's funny. I hated the white only on the 50 but now I kind of miss it as red is harder to see.
    Regardless, red is still the original BlackBerry trademark as they were the first to use it.
    10-31-16 10:31 PM
    It's funny. I hated the white only on the 50 but now I kind of miss it as red is harder to see.
    Regardless, red is still the original BlackBerry trademark as they were the first to use it.
    Is it not possible to use the front flash as a notification LED like on the 50?
    If it isn't there by default, I am sure you will get some app on play store for that functionality

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-31-16 10:54 PM
    The multi colour RGB feature is saved as the next big thing I assume.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 05:37 AM
    Thats phones for you. Planned obsolescence. But a multi color notification light is a non issue overall from what you get at this price point. It offers a lot . Though Im sure adding rgb would cost almost nothing.
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    11-01-16 06:49 AM
    Thats phones for you. Planned obsolescence. But a multi color notification light is a non issue overall from what you get at this price point. It offers a lot . Though Im sure adding rgb would cost almost nothing.
    I had read in another thread, it's not about the cost. They would have to make changes to the circuit also. Since its based on a TCL phone which doesn't have that particular circuit hence the RGB LED isn't there

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    11-01-16 08:36 AM
    I already have trouble enough with seeing the flashing LED... I end up flipping the phone over. It's like I want to see the notification, but it's also distracting...
    11-01-16 01:01 PM
    Is there an app(or is it possible to make an app) that will provide RGB notifications.
    Planned to purchase DTEK60 before learning no RGB. Makes no sense to me.
    12-26-16 07:57 AM
    "Notification light not being rgb is a deal breaker"

Joke?
    12-26-16 08:22 AM
    Is there an app(or is it possible to make an app) that will provide RGB notifications.
    Planned to purchase DTEK60 before learning no RGB. Makes no sense to me.
    No, the LED is red only and can't be changed.
    12-26-16 08:34 AM
    If it's a deal breaker, then what phone has one that is new that you would buy?
    12-27-16 12:45 AM
    "Notification light not being rgb is a deal breaker"

Joke?
    It definitely is a deal breaker for me along with no wireless charging, no OIS camera, no water resistance, poor low light camera, etc.
    12-27-16 03:03 AM
    It definitely is a deal breaker for me along with no wireless charging, no OIS camera, no water resistance, poor low light camera, etc.
    The point of a deal breaker is that there can only be one of them not five.
    12-27-16 04:35 AM
    Red only light limits the use of the LED to a yes/no. It's a primitive tool. And it took away the fun and customizing of a multicolor LED. Eliminating the multicolor capability was a very strange and short-sighted decision, indeed.
    12-27-16 12:18 PM
    The point of a deal breaker is that there can only be one of them not five.
    Ok, how about "deal breakers" then
    12-27-16 02:21 PM
    Mines taking better low light photos than the S6 and S7 in my house, so not sure what your basing that on.

Wireless charging? I only have it on a charger at night or in my vehicles(cause why not, I'm not using it). Guess to me, this is a non issue, but to you, a deal breaker.

I don't go surfing with my phone, that's what a GoPro is for, lmfao.

OIS camera, my hands don't shake, so my pictures are clear, and if I need to get footy at the skatepark, again, I'm not using a phone.

Etc, nahhhh.
    12-27-16 04:14 PM
    Mines taking better low light photos than the S6 and S7
    LMFAO at this statement...your standards are pretty low LOL, My S7 Edge, Google Pixel & Nexus 6p's camera knocks the crap out of the Dtek 60 in low light. One of my friends bought the Dtek60 and we were comparing the pictures of the different cameras taken in low light and it's not even close. He's actually sorry he purchased the Dtek. I'm a Blackberry fan too and use my Priv as my primary phone but I'm not a blinded by the fact that other flagship phones knocks the crap out of a Blackberry in certain areas.
    Last edited by buwee; 12-27-16 at 11:37 PM.
    12-27-16 11:14 PM
    LMFAO at this statement...your standards are pretty low LOL, My S7 Edge, Google Pixel & Nexus 6p's camera knocks the crap out of the Dtek 60 in low light. One of my friends bought the Dtek60 and we were comparing the pictures of the different cameras taken in low light and it's not even close. He's actually sorry he purchased the Dtek. I'm a Blackberry fan too and use my Priv as my primary phone but I'm not a blinded by the fact that other flagship phones knocks the crap out of a Blackberry in certain areas.
    Yeah camera in the low light never be strong point for BlackBerry phone
    buwee likes this.
    12-27-16 11:39 PM
    Yeah camera in the low light never be strong point for BlackBerry phone
    There are many strengths on a Blackberry but low light camera performance is not one of them.
    Daylight photos are great...even on the Priv but imo, one has to be honest with Blackberry's strengths and weakness's.
    12-28-16 12:13 AM