Be careful of the screen. Delicate.
    02-02-17 01:05 PM
    Returned a Priv last year and I'm returning the Dtek60 I bought Friday.

Dreadful battery life, no spelling check in Hub, Hub regularly opens emails to a plain white screen, lagging issues in Hub, silly Google-centric setup (much better than the confused Priv, but the Dtek still looks and feels like an ordinary Android phone you have to spend too long wrangling).

Basically no longer interested in the brand I used to stick to like glue, and my last post here. I am actually sad.
    03-20-17 08:15 AM
    Returned a Priv last year and I'm returning the Dtek60 I bought Friday.

Dreadful battery life, no spelling check in Hub, Hub regularly opens emails to a plain white screen, lagging issues in Hub, silly Google-centric setup (much better than the confused Priv, but the Dtek still looks and feels like an ordinary Android phone you have to spend too long wrangling).

Basically no longer interested in the brand I used to stick to like glue, and my last post here. I am actually sad.
    Don't be sad. It wasn't for you.

End of the day we need devices we can count on.
    03-21-17 07:14 AM
    I feel the same way. If I may ask, where were you able to sell you DTEK60? How do you like the LUmia?
    Today 10:38 AM
    As much as i tried to love dtek60, I ended up selling it and bought a new Lumia 950 for a great price. Nothing wrong with dtek60 - it's simply the best android phone available. But I just cant stand android OS. Yes everything works ans there's an app for just about anything. But i find the os so boring and cluttered.

So despite a dying Windows mobile os and lack of apps i bought the Lumia and quite liking it so far. I bought the same when it was laughed more than a year ago but returned it due to lot of w10 os issues. Things are a lot better now and it's quite smooth. Im not a big app user and most of my banking and social media apps are available on windows. So I'm not missing much

I've tried all sorts of android phones including google pixel and Samsung. It's just the OS I cant stand.

Hopefully Microsoft and other manufactures come up with newer devices. And also hope for the so called surface phone to land sometime this year

Sent from mTalk
    I feel the same way. If I may ask, where were you able to sell you DTEK60? How do you like the LUmia?
    Today 10:39 AM
30 12