Has anyone been able to source the actual replacement screen for the DTEK60? So far I haven't been able find anything online specifically for the BB model and I'm not confident that I even know the real equivalent TCL model to try to get one of their screens.

My phone suffered its final hit today and now I'm left with a single green line down the middle. Any help is greatly appreciated in my time of loss.
    05-08-17 05:28 PM
    Given the rarity of even the base Alcatel model, you're best off phoning BlackBerry for a repair.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...creen-1098598/
    05-08-17 06:47 PM
    Emailing now with them. Apparently you need to provide your IMEI to move forward with any support which is proving difficult not being able to access the phone...... New one ordered and on the way and I'll still try to get this one fixed.

Using an iPhone as a temp replacement and absolutely cannot wait to get my BB back.
    05-10-17 09:22 PM
    Emailing now with them. Apparently you need to provide your IMEI to move forward with any support which is proving difficult not being able to access the phone
    Pop the SIM tray.
    05-10-17 09:34 PM
    Thanks thurask, seems folks my age need visual assistance to read it but it's there!!
    05-14-17 09:25 AM
    Just sent mine in to repair the cracked screen. The address is in Texas, so I'm hoping it's not going to be as expensive as what I've seen here. Regardless, it's worth it and I've just ordered a new case for it when it returns.
    05-16-17 03:17 AM
    Just sent mine in to repair the cracked screen. The address is in Texas, so I'm hoping it's not going to be as expensive as what I've seen here. Regardless, it's worth it and I've just ordered a new case for it when it returns.
    The case that came with my 60 has saved me several times. Now I'm using the stilgut bookend case it's even more protected.
    Last edited by Macdtek; 05-16-17 at 01:19 PM.
    05-16-17 04:00 AM
    The case that came with my 60 has ever me several times. Now I'm using the stilgut bookend case it's even more protected.
    I ordered a black "dual" Incipio case. I have the same one on my Dtek50 and I'll be getting one for my Keyone as well, unless the BlackBerry one is readily available. It'll be a toss up.

But I have certainly learned my lesson. First screen I've ever cracked. Just stupid of me not to case it from day one. Instead, I cracked it on day one. Fml.
    05-16-17 06:03 AM
    FYI, the repair cost is $98. Paid it yesterday and hoping to get my phone shipped back soon.

My issue with this whole process is that the whole process is terribly complicated.
    05-23-17 04:25 AM
    I ordered a black "dual" Incipio case. I have the same one on my Dtek50 and I'll be getting one for my Keyone as well, unless the BlackBerry one is readily available. It'll be a toss up.

But I have certainly learned my lesson. First screen I've ever cracked. Just stupid of me not to case it from day one. Instead, I cracked it on day one. Fml.
    Great case. Might also want to consider using a screen protector in addition.
    05-23-17 12:28 PM
    Great case. Might also want to consider using a screen protector in addition.
    Can you recommend one that will work with the Incipio Case?
    05-23-17 01:04 PM
    Can you recommend one that will work with the Incipio Case?
    I bought a 2-pack from g-color on Amazon however they don't fit properly. The edges of the dtek60 are slightly curved and the screen protector is flat so there is a slight gap at the left and right edges of the protector between the screen though it's not really annoying. I haven't tried any other. Please read customer reviews before purchasing one.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-23-17 01:26 PM
    Just dropped my Dtek60 and thank you to the person who posted the contact info for repair. My phone is on its way to be assessed.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-24-17 09:16 PM