I bought some quick charge 3 chargers, one for home and one for the car. I also bought a 6 foot USB-C cable from the same company (anker) and the cable doesn't work, I had to use my BlackBerry supplied cable to make sure it was not the new QC3 charger that was defective... anyway I need a proper working QC3 cable 6 foot or so.. Anyone have any ideas or Amazon links ? Thanks....
    11-03-16 11:39 AM
    I use the Anker power line plus cables myself. The best and most durable I've used.

I had had a problem with one. Called the support number on the little card that came in the box. They shipped me a replacement the next business day. The freight must have been as much as the cable itself.

Try calling them?
    11-03-16 12:55 PM
    I use the Anker power line plus cables myself. The best and most durable I've used.

I had had a problem with one. Called the support number on the little card that came in the box. They shipped me a replacement the n ft business day. The freight must have been as much as the cable itself.

Try calling them?
    Yes I called them and since I live in Canada they will not ship me a new one, but said they would refund my money etc. Not sure I trust them now... the ones you have does it work with a QC 3 charger? Or just go at QC 2 speeds.
    11-03-16 12:58 PM
    Note to self, don't buy from Anker because they won't ship to me. Thanks
    11-03-16 01:02 PM
    Note to self, don't buy from Anker because they won't ship to me. Thanks
    Lol
    11-03-16 01:03 PM
    Yes I called them and since I live in Canada they will not ship me a new one, but said they would refund my money etc. Not sure I trust them now... the ones you have does it work with a QC 3 charger? Or just go at QC 2 speeds.
    That's odd. I'm in Canada too. ???

Anyway, I've bought their QC 2.0, Lightning and USB C cables -- but not QC 3.0's. Sorry, I can't speak to the speed from personal experience.
    11-03-16 01:10 PM