Hi all,

I plan to get a Dtek60 but I am uncertain regarding a case. I have a Z30 which has been great for three years. The back is so grippy I have never once dropped it. I have a BB pouch for the Z30 that I use from time to time.

Given how slippery I hear the Dtek60 is (why Blackberry, why!?) I am trying to determine if the soft shell case will give me the security I need to hold the phone.

I am not much of flip case guy, but the Crackberry bundle looks nice as well and I am intrigued by the smart case functionality.

Could someone who owns the soft shell case chime in here? Also I have had a hard time finding pics of the Dtek60 with a soft shell case on. Could someone post a few pics please?

Thanks!
    11-16-16 10:39 AM
    Check the Stickies under Best case....
    11-16-16 11:05 AM
    There's a sticky thread (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...tek60-1091406/) that has pics of the two incipio models, plus the OEM soft shell/skin.

I've used a white Z30 for 3 yrs as well. I put a Fosman skin on it since the white Z30 is slippery and I foolishly assumed it would have the same back as the black model. It's in mint shape, never dropped, and the skin gave it enough grip and scratch protection to make the phone last. I'm going with the Octane Incipio for less bulk, more of a skin than a case. The grip will be improved from the glass phone back, and that's all I need.
    11-16-16 11:09 AM
    There's a sticky thread (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...tek60-1091406/) that has pics of the two incipio models, plus the OEM soft shell/skin.

I've used a white Z30 for 3 yrs as well. I put a Fosman skin on it since the white Z30 is slippery and I foolishly assumed it would have the same back as the black model. It's in mint shape, never dropped, and the skin gave it enough grip and scratch protection to make the phone last. I'm going with the Octane Incipio for less bulk, more of a skin than a case. The grip will be improved from the glass phone back, and that's all I need.
    Ok sounds like something I might be interested in. I could not find an Incipio Octane case for the Dtek60 on their website though - only the more bulky DualPro case.
    11-16-16 11:16 AM
    Need to look in the alcatel section, idol 4s I believe is the model that fits the Dtek60...

Ok sounds like something I might be interested in. I could not find an Incipio Octane case for the Dtek60 on their website though - only the more bulky DualPro case.
    Menage likes this.
    11-16-16 11:21 AM
    Look at the two cases they offer for the Alcatel 4S. Same chassis, so they fit. All they've done for the DualPro was put a D60 in the same case. The square camera cutout is the same. This is all covered in the sticky thread.

https://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...-4s-cases.html
    11-16-16 11:34 AM
    Thank you !
    Menage likes this.
    11-16-16 03:49 PM
    I love the soft shell case it came with
    11-16-16 06:53 PM
    I used a naked z30 for 14mo and a z10 for the year before. Both were naturally gripping. I like phones without cases, but I do like the bundled (clear, smoked) case a lot. Because the 60 is so pretty and thin, I don't think I'd go without it. I find it plenty 'grippy'.
    Pcmx likes this.
    11-16-16 11:17 PM
    I like the feel of the soft shell, but it is still slippery.
    11-17-16 02:16 AM