Guys I know that the DTEK60 is a great new phone, however for those who actually use the phone to make and receive calls, what is your opinion on the call quality in relation to Priv/Z30/Passport?

Having had both the Priv and Z30 I am underwhelmed over the call volume of the DTEK60. I have the volume cranked up to full and wish I could go louder. It is like there is a volume limiter in place.

For the avoidance of doubt, the audio receiver is working and I can increase and decrease the volume. I would just like the volume to be louder or higher.

Curious for feedback both from users and from the BlackBerry people who check out the forums.

My suspicion is that this may be a software issue and can be fixed (hope so) . The reason being that speakers are frigging awesome and the BlackBerry virtual expert tests are being passed.

On the priv the audio receivers seems to be much clearer / louder. My usual call settings was around 50%.
    11-14-16 08:42 PM
    I saw a post saying the exact same thing as this under the "do you like your Dtek60" device thread... Maybe it was you that posted there too but this has got me hesitant to pick one up. Sometimes for work I am around louder machines and with my Z10 now I can still hear people on the one (even if it is just to say "I will call you back in a few minutes").
    11-14-16 10:18 PM
    No call volume issues on speaker or earpiece. There are audio EQ controls for the phone as well.
    11-15-16 01:17 AM
    I agree... I mainly use the loudspeaker when making a call, and I've found that the quality/volume is a bit low. Currently it only uses the bottom speaker but not the top speaker - is this the same for everyone?
    11-15-16 12:51 PM
    Guys,

Click on the App 'Waves MaxxAudio' and turn all of the dials up. This increases the screen lock sound as well. Happy Days!
    11-15-16 01:36 PM
    Guys,

Click on the App 'Waves MaxxAudio' and turn all of the dials up. This increases the screen lock sound as well. Happy Days!
    Thanks, I've found that helps with media but not so much on calls. Out of interest, when you put a call on loudspeaker, does the sound come out of both speakers or just one?
    11-16-16 01:02 PM
    I have owned two phone with dual front facing speakers (Sony z5 premium, and now nexus 6p) I have found that the speakerphone comes from the bottom speaker on both.

It would have been nice to have the speakerphone come out of both.
    11-16-16 01:07 PM