Hi, I own a Blackberry PRIV and for the most part, like it quite a bit. Performance is laggy here and there but not a deal breaker for me. Battery is not as strong as advertised for how I use it. But again, not a deal breaker. And surprisingly to me, after a month of use, I rarely use the physical keyboard anymore. What is breaking the deal for me is the horrible Bluetooth performance when connected to my car. I can barely get through a single song without at least some interruption to the song. Sounds like it skips but it's likely just lag. Annoying as hell. I never had this issue with my B10 devices.

Anyway, I am looking to change to the DTEK50 or DTEK60. I like the smaller size and the cost of the 50. However, if the Bluetooth performance issues are still with that phone, I would consider the 60. Does anyone with the DTEK50 or DTEK60 have Bluetooth issues like I have described?
    12-30-17 09:42 AM
    Nope it's been fine with my car and stereo Bluetooth headphones I use when running.
    12-30-17 10:22 AM
    Bluetooth in my car and for my Fitbit work great, never had an issue with it.
    12-30-17 02:00 PM
    Nope it's been fine with my car and stereo Bluetooth headphones I use when running.
    Sorry, is that a DTEK60 or DTEK50 that you use? I could assume 60 because this is a 60 forum. Just want to be sure. Thanks.
    12-30-17 02:21 PM
    Sorry, is that a DTEK60 or DTEK50 that you use? I could assume 60 because this is a 60 forum. Just want to be sure. Thanks.
    Yes, it's a DTEK60; I have had one since release day.

It is no longer my daily but it was for a year and I never had problems with Bluetooth of any sort.

The Priv's biggest issue with Bluetooth (I have one of those too) was that it would get low on memory and have buffering problems, which would lead to stuttering or, in a few cases, dropped Bluetooth connections. When it started doing that a reboot would clear it (since that would also clear and unfragment memory, of course.)
    DOCTOREVIL8 likes this.
    12-30-17 03:18 PM