I want to make the move from this BB10 device to my first Android as painless as possible.

I understand there is a "BB Transfer" (App?) that is built in to the DTEK60 that will (easily?) move Contacts, notes in "Remember", Photos and texts from my Q10 to the new phone? Is this done via a ...cable? from one to the other or via the desktop from a backup?

(Will it be easier to do these transfers to the DTEK60 than to another Android phone such as a OP3?)

I have 5 email accounts associated with this Q10. Will these be setup seamlessly on the DTEK60 similarly?

And finally I understand that the SIM cards are different sizes for these two phones. Is there an easy way to establish the '60 on the Bell Mobility network without involving Bell ie not having to pay a..."transfer fee"?

Thanks for the help.
    11-12-16 05:47 AM
    I want to make the move from this BB10 device to my first Android as painless as possible.

I understand there is a "BB Transfer" (App?) that is built in to the DTEK60 that will (easily?) move Contacts, notes in "Remember", Photos and texts from my Q10 to the new phone? Is this done via a ...cable? from one to the other or via the desktop from a backup?

(Will it be easier to do these transfers to the DTEK60 than to another Android phone such as a OP3?)

I have 5 email accounts associated with this Q10. Will these be setup seamlessly on the DTEK60 similarly?

And finally I understand that the SIM cards are different sizes for these two phones. Is there an easy way to establish the '60 on the Bell Mobility network without involving Bell ie not having to pay a..."transfer fee"?

Thanks for the help.
    Between BlackBerry transfer app and device switch app , you should be able to pull everything over. You will just need to export your password app data onto a you memory card on your bb10 device , and import it from sd into password app on your BlackBerry android app and you should be good
    11-12-16 05:54 AM