Hello gents and ladies,

I have a serious problem with the battery of my Dtek 60 which has appeared after a MAJ in 2018 from 5.0 to 6.0.1.
    The problem is that the device is switching off sometime at 50%, othertime at 70%. When the device is charging, a message saying the flash is deactivate du to low battery, which is a stupid as it is connected to electricity.
    After that when I charge the device in less than 5 seconds the level of the battery jump from 0 to 60%. So now I do not know if it is a software problem or a defective battery. Some applications say my battery is OK, but it seems not. I try to find someone who can diagnocise the phone, but like in France the brand is not successfull as Apple or Samsung there is no one who have blackberry knowledge.
    Is anyone has encountered the same issue ?
    How have you fixed the problem if it is possible ?
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    09-22-19 02:11 PM
    Hello gents and ladies,

I have a serious problem with the battery of my Dtek 60 which has appeared after a MAJ in 2018 from 5.0 to 6.0.1.
    The problem is that the device is switching off sometime at 50%, othertime at 70%. When the device is charging, a message saying the flash is deactivate du to low battery, which is a stupid as it is connected to electricity.
    After that when I charge the device in less than 5 seconds the level of the battery jump from 0 to 60%. So now I do not know if it is a software problem or a defective battery. Some applications say my battery is OK, but it seems not. I try to find someone who can diagnocise the phone, but like in France the brand is not successfull as Apple or Samsung there is no one who have blackberry knowledge.
    Is anyone has encountered the same issue ?
    How have you fixed the problem if it is possible ?
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Nine to one I’m handicapping the odds you need a new battery. Welcome to CrackBerry and hope this fixes your problem.
    09-22-19 07:54 PM
    Thanks the answer. That's strange to change the battery after a year of use. As the glass in the back is is slightly cracked the full cost of new battery will be €140. Too expensive as I get a new smartphone for that price. I really regret this purchase if I compare to LG, Sony, Apple, Samsung, Moto, Meizu , HTC, I have seen such problem as early. Once again tks
    09-23-19 05:57 AM
    Thanks the answer. That's strange to change the battery after a year of use. As the glass in the back is is slightly cracked the full cost of new battery will be €140. Too expensive as I get a new smartphone for that price. I really regret this purchase if I compare to LG, Sony, Apple, Samsung, Moto, Meizu , HTC, I have seen such problem as early. Once again tks
    Agreed that worth getting a new device if cost is that high.
    09-23-19 08:22 AM
    My Dtek 60 battery died within 12 months. Good thing it was still in warranty so BlackBerry Mobile replace it. That battery for the model was not good.
    10-07-19 05:30 PM