Hey, I had my phone plugged in all night (for charging), didn't drop it in water or on a hard surface or anything. In the past when I dropped it, it was in its case so nothing too terrible should have happened, but I didn't drop it recently at all.

When I checked it in the morning, it wouldn't turn on even though it was still plugged in. When I tried to force it (by holding the power button for ten seconds), it would show the blackberry logo onscreen with the "powered by Android" logo. But the screen would shut off after a few seconds and the red proximity sensor light would flash 3 times every 4 seconds.

What happened to it? Is there something wrong with the battery? If so, it should still work when plugged in, right?
    01-28-19 08:40 AM
    I would guess there is something wrong with the storage, possibly the RAM.
    01-28-19 09:40 AM
    I would guess there is something wrong with the storage, possibly the RAM.
    Any idea how to refresh it? I'm trying to plug it into my computer to see if I can get rid of stuff, but it's not responding to the connection...
    01-28-19 09:53 AM
    Any idea how to refresh it? I'm trying to plug it into my computer to see if I can get rid of stuff, but it's not responding to the connection...
    If there is something wrong with the flash storage in a physical sense, it's possible nothing can be done. If you are still in warranty, I would talk to the OEM as soon as possible.
    01-28-19 10:40 AM
    I took out the sim card and microSD card and now, gets to the Blackberry logo and powered by Android and instead of shutting off after a few seconds, it's staying there. Hope that's a good sign. I guess I'll contact Blackberry support at some point. I just hate that the last time this happened, they kept my old phone and just sent me a new one (when I specifically said that I needed to get the notes off from the old phone because they're important -- I know, I should sync them more often... )
    01-28-19 01:21 PM