So it's taken a while, but I think I have the perfect set up for my phone and for my preferred ways of using it.

I've turned off all pop up notifications.

I've added a screen protector and case to the phone which makes it a lot easier to type on. Without the screen protector, my fingers were sliding all over the place! The case adds some bulk that makes it much easier to use.

I also have committed myself to two hand typing. I just think that allows for more efficiency.

Have also turned off the vibrate feature when typing but have turned on the sound to 15, which isn't that loud but for some reason, helps me type like a mad man with few errors.

I have also turned off the word prediction. It was way too distracting.

Just some thoughts.

How about your set up?
    11-14-16 03:02 PM
    Congrats to you.... I'm so confused at times I want to scream. I have used only a Blackberry for the last 10 years find Android difficult. Took me forever today to find the call log. The ads drive me nuts. Would love this phone with bb10. Cannot for the life of me figure out how to crop a picture
    11-14-16 07:01 PM
    Congrats to you.... I'm so confused at times I want to scream. I have used only a Blackberry for the last 10 years find Android difficult. Took me forever today to find the call log. The ads drive me nuts. Would love this phone with bb10. Cannot for the life of me figure out how to crop a picture
    I was in exactly the same situation. Even though I'm no fan of Android, far from it in fact, I am enjoying the larger screen than my Classic, as well as the multitude of apps now available to me. As far as cropping a picture, just find the edit icon on the photo.

As far as
    11-14-16 07:24 PM
    I keep word prediction on as it doesn't distract me too much, but I use it less than 50%of the time. I too usually use two hands unless it's under the table or a quick text, in which case I do use the prediction.

I didn't change much of the setup except turn off gmail so my hub would be the only setup. I am still having a hard time instinctively using the swipe shortcuts, but when I do I appreciate it, I set it up to compose BBM (wish it would compose to my wife, like a speed dial for BBM) instead of search device. Left the phone and hub as the other two setups.
    11-15-16 02:26 AM