My wife has the 50, I'm familiar with the Android OS now. I like the Priv for the keyboard but the specs on the DTEK60 are impressive.

Any noticeable performance difference between the Priv and DTEK60? Day to day stuff. I'm not a gamer.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    11-27-16 12:00 PM
    I've had the DTEK60 for 2 weeks and it's blazing fast in all aspects, definitely worth the upgrade to 4GB Memory and high end processor etc. Future proof yourself for a little more, not to mention better dismay, 21MP camera is better and front facing camera even has flash and is 8MP. Fingerprint reader is very handy and overall phone is super smooth, no issues with any heating up and Battery is excellent.

Just get DTEK60, fantastic phone and the sleeper Flagship Device of the Year!
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    11-27-16 01:45 PM
    Coming from Z10-Z30-Leap-Classic-Passport-Priv and now Dtek60. I have been using the Dtek60 for 21 days now and I would say in this case get the latest BlackBerry. If your decision all comes down to PKB I would wait till the Dtek70 over the Priv cause it is a year now.
    Oh ,and yes the Dtek60 performance is better than the Priv.

Just remember not all BlackBerrys are the same we are unique. It's what's secured inside that counts. All others want to be a clone. Well that is my Berry Thoughts.

Berry Intense User....
    conbrio29 and tonythecanuck like this.
    11-27-16 03:21 PM
    I've had the DTEK60 for 2 weeks and it's blazing fast in all aspects, definitely worth the upgrade to 4GB Memory and high end processor etc. Future proof yourself for a little more, not to mention better dismay, 21MP camera is better and front facing camera even has flash and is 8MP. Fingerprint reader is very handy and overall phone is super smooth, no issues with any heating up and Battery is excellent.

Just get DTEK60, fantastic phone and the sleeper Flagship Device of the Year!
    I love the DTEK60 too!
    11-27-16 08:47 PM
    Coming from Z10-Z30-Leap-Classic-Passport-Priv and now Dtek60. I have been using the Dtek60 for 21 days now and I would say in this case get the latest BlackBerry. If your decision all comes down to PKB I would wait till the Dtek70 over the Priv cause it is a year now.
    Oh ,and yes the Dtek60 performance is better than the Priv.

Just remember not all BlackBerrys are the same we are unique. It's what's secured inside that counts. All others want to be a clone. Well that is my Berry Thoughts.

Berry Intense User....
    I've had the Torch 2, Z30, Passport SE, and Priv. The DTEK60 is faster than all of them!
    11-27-16 08:49 PM