BlackBerry and their Android Flopped due to their overpriced starting from Priv, Dteks, specially in India. BlackBerry will never come back or even survive with the competition in india, they have no idea about the market over here.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 02:30 AM
    I think they are not marketing their devices well plus the high price needs to be justified. Blackberry needs the educate their customer as to why their devices are better.

India is a market with very fierce competition and yes people do buy devices when a friend or a peer recommends it, word of mouth.

The more Blackberrys are seen, the more people are inclined and inquisitive about it. One example are OPPO and Vivo phones (same parent company), a couple of years back they weren't that popular but suddenly I see a marketing surge and vendors popping up.

People in India still think that when they buy a BlackBerry they need to purchase a separate 'BlackBerry Internet Service' - BIS, that used to work for legacy devices, this shows that people are not well informed and BlackBerry needs to do something about it.

India is a huge market with a lot of potential, I do understand that BlackBerry devices are niche products so to speak, but even if they get a small piece of the pie the numbers and profits will be high.

So get out there and get on with Marketing . .....

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Nishant Machhar; 12-19-16 at 05:55 AM.
    12-19-16 03:10 AM
    I've bought DTEK 60 at 38k in India 5 days after launch. Got it from friend who is distributor to many leading mobile brands.
    04-02-17 02:04 AM
    I've bought DTEK 60 at 38k in India 5 days after launch. Got it from friend who is distributor to many leading mobile brands.
    Wow!!!! That's quite cheap in comparison to the 47k Rs official price tag.
    04-02-17 02:07 AM
    You know you got friends here who need some help too..!!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-17 02:51 AM
    You know you got friends here who need some help too..!!

Posted via CB10
    Haha, I shall get the current price tomorrow and shall mail you details if you're interested
    04-02-17 05:15 AM
    Haha, I shall get the current price tomorrow and shall mail you details if you're interested
    BBM me...??

Posted via CB10
    04-02-17 08:06 AM
    PM me as well

Posted via CB10
    04-02-17 09:27 AM
    Wow, CrackBerry Kevin should know this potential of CrackBerry network. It could really revive BlackBerry market share, which is good for us. A lot of users -> good update politics.
    04-02-17 11:57 AM
    BlackBerry today launched Dtek50 in india at ₹21990 which is bit pricier, but in case of Dtek60 they again did wrong pricing which is ₹46990. I mean dont they analyze the market competion or they simply want to quit from smartphones market.
    Because except BlackBerry's Diehard Fan's who will buy an overpriced Dtek60?

BlackBerry Z30
    Taxes my friend!
    04-02-17 12:54 PM
160 ... 567