11-08-16 10:19 PM
28 12
tools
    BlackBerry : Let us make the phone's back with a nice textured plastic back.
    Customers/Reviewers: oh! The phone feels too cheap. BlackBerry cuts corner on its products. Not good. Why can't they make the back of aluminium or glass like the iPhone or Galaxy phones?
    BlackBerry : Let's make the phone's back with glass so it has a premium look and feel to it.
    Customers / Reviewers: Bad design. The phone has no grip. It slides of the hands easily. I'm in love with the textured rubber back.

Posted via CB10
    Kot Prada likes this.
    11-07-16 08:09 AM
    Anyone who owns one would not give reviews like that. I've owned a lot of phones in the last 5 years. Believe me BB hit this one out of the park!
    11-08-16 07:28 PM
    BlackBerry : Let us make the phone's back with a nice textured plastic back.
    Customers/Reviewers: oh! The phone feels too cheap. BlackBerry cuts corner on its products. Not good. Why can't they make the back of aluminium or glass like the iPhone or Galaxy phones?
    BlackBerry : Let's make the phone's back with glass so it has a premium look and feel to it.
    Customers / Reviewers: Bad design. The phone has no grip. It slides of the hands easily. I'm in love with the textured rubber back.

Posted via CB10
    Haha, you nailed it. Typical case of; if you have it you don't want it, if you don't have it you want it!
    11-08-16 10:19 PM
28 12