I have a DTEK 60 that I purchased after my Passport went end of life, and my Priv had a speaker failure. The 60 is a decent device, but I struggle with the usual issues mentioned on this board.

I am curious if any of you have loaded the Android blackberry suite on non blackberry android device. I really can't live without the hub email/social media integration. The 60 is my daily driver and has seven email accounts on it, along with my social media accounts that I use for my non profit work.

I have focused on the One Plus devices (3 or 5) because of the hardware and the Cyanogen OS because it is an OS similar to vanilla Android.

Any assistance or comments you can provide would be appreciated. TIA
    10-13-17 09:08 PM
    my friend had a DTEK 60 which he broke and now has a One Plus 5. BBM, and the Hub etc. work well.
    nvsfg likes this.
    10-14-17 11:52 AM
    I use the apps on an LGG6. works fine.
    nvsfg likes this.
    10-14-17 12:44 PM
    what about the launcher? Cause the oneplus uses a physical button so could you still have that swipe shortcut to the 3 apps?
    10-14-17 01:40 PM
    No, you won't get that, but it's also not available on the nougat devices anyway.

I actually don't recommend the launcher, the OnePlus launcher is better.

In fact, get Nova or Action launcher or something, they're even better.
    nvsfg likes this.
    10-14-17 03:49 PM
    I'm using the BlackBerry apps on a Samsung S8, and using the Nova launcher.

The Nova Launcher does display the current date in the BB Calendar app icon without the need for the widget. The default Samsung TouchWiz launcher doesn't, and while the BlackBerry Launcher works with the icon too (obviously), the Nova Launcher is just nicer.
    nvsfg likes this.
    10-14-17 04:10 PM
    Thanks to all for the responses. I really have tried to work through the "Black Droid" versions, and I honestly think the Motion and KEYone are interesting devices, but the cost of staying with Blackberry is getting to be to much. Both my 60 and my wife's 50 are starting to have battery life problems. The battery can be replaced, but it seems like a waste of money at this point.

Thanks again for your feedback and comments.
    10-14-17 11:29 PM