Not sure how u did it, but for me it was very streightforward and easy. 5 email accounts of which two company exchange emails.
    03-21-17 12:04 PM
    Just got myself new DTEK60 and i have only one thing to say... After all the mobiles i ever had, after many BB devices... This one is by far the best. I know its only few days but its excellent build quality, beautiful looks, sleek, fast, flawless... My previous Priv can not compare to it in single category. I've read many comments that people wrote, heard of many issues, but so far i haven't notice single one. Soooo happy...
    Congratulations! I love the DTEK60 too!
    03-23-17 06:33 PM
    I got my DTEK60 a few days ago and I'm very happy with it.

I am a gadgetaphile so I already have a Note 5 and a Galaxy S7. But I always liked BlackBerrys and I really like the BlackBerry Android software apps which I use on my S7. So I thought what the heck. My Note 5 doesn't hold an LTE signal at my residence and I wanted something that did. I read that the DTEK60 had good reception and thankfully it does. I holds the LTE signal where I live unlike the Note 5. Furthermore the DTEK60 gets VoLTE which I enjoy very much so and my carrier-branded Note 5 doesn't for some reason. Call quality is very good on it too. Just another reason that I am using my DTEK60 now at my house as my main surfing unit. I compared the DTEK signal with the S7 and although the LTE bars are less than the S7 when I go the SIM status signal strength they are both about the same.

The speakers are excellent. Very nice sound comes out of them and the volume is good enough for what I would want. I dig stereo speakers so big thumbs up here.

The screen is AMOLED which is another of my must-haves. Looks great. Thankfully no curved screen. Big, readable flatscreen goodness! Amen! I despise curved screens. Will never buy a phone with one. I used to hate onscreen buttons but for some odd reason I have changed and don't mind them anymore. I used another similarly spec'd compettitors phone that had capacitive buttons that didn't light up and although I had more screen real estate, I wound up becoming very annoyed; Because in low light situations I couldn't easily find those buttons as quickly as I'd like to and would have too many mis-hits. Also I like how easy it is to press the home soft-button unlike phones with the home button as fingerprint reader that requires a hard press to get to Home.

The DTEK60 also weighs less than that competitors phone and I'm glad because the other phone would be noticeably weighty too often and I don't have a problem surfing longtime with the DTEK60's weight.

Like I said the BlackBerry Android apps are great. I mainly use and like the HUB, Device Search, the keyboard, and the shortcuts. Man, I remember like 4 years ago there were articles about how universal search on a phone was a big thing. I really think it is big thing but so many other phones have terrible device searching apps. With device search I truly get a universal search which I love because when you are in a hurry you need to pull up that train schedule or whatnot right away. Since I'm discussing software I would really like if BlackBerry could incorporate the text selection round-thing they have in BlackBerry 10 into their Android OS. That thing is beyond great and makes selecting text sooooooooo easy unlike the stock Android text-selection experience. Also I use Fleksy keyboard on my other phones. Wouldn't mind an option to permanently have a number row and the copy/paste/cut/selectall buttons that Fleksy allows. Those are quite handy.

Ofcourse the Snapdragon 820 makes it a fast phone and it noticeably beats my Note 5. Fingerprint reader works fast and fine. Quick Charge 3.0 works great the way it was meant to work. I had another brand phone with QC3.0 that wouldn't work when the display was on which sucked.

Also I love the options for the recents app button. I personally highly dislike the Rolodex-type that is used on most Android phones. Tiles is perfect for me. A big improvement IMO.

There are a few things I would have liked differently.

- I would have gladly given up the 1440 x 2560 resolution for a 1080 x 1920 one if we could have gotten the IMX240 camera module instead of the IMX230. Daylight looks fine but it overall definitely isn't as good as my Note 5 camera.
    - The bezels on the side are fine. Just on the top and bottom you could slim them down a good .75 cm each to make it less wieldy. Thickness of the phone is real nice. And the overall build quality is excellent too along with the look and feel.
    - Being that the Snapdragon 820 has an FM radio, I don't see why we aren't allowed access to it with the Next Radio FM app.
    - One-color notification LED on a BlackBerry? What!?
    - I'd like the ability to edit my quick menu items
    - Would like the option to turn phone encryption off as I don't want it nor have a need for it

I hoping we get 7.1.1 Nougat soon and the ability to do the blue light filter and quick tile editing along with other improvements.

Overall it is a pleasure to use. It's a great phone and for me it beats the competition in its price range. Of the three phones I have I like using this phone for communicating and surfing the most.
    04-02-17 02:07 PM
    Hello, I'm new to Crackberry Forums and somewhat new to Blackberry ownership (I briefly used my husband's Priv in an effort to prevent me from hurling my S7 edge across the room). I was a long time iPhone user (3g, 4, 5 and 6) and then one day my husband brought home an s6 edge (he works in IT and also manages the cellphones so he can get good deals).

I was bored with the iPhone so I tried the Samsung, and I liked Android, so I got the S7 edge when it came out. It was nice for a while but it started getting really laggy and the battery started to drain all the time. I found myself constantly looking for utilities to extend the battery and kill the apps. I got a replacement edge becuase of the battery and while waiting for it I started using his Priv. It was pretty nice and seemed to run better than the edge. I switched back to my replacement edge and things were fine for a while, then I re-installed my gear s2 and software and sHealth, not sure if they were the culprits or not, but the phone became really laggy to the point where one day I got so frustrated I had to talk myself off the ledge and not hurl it across the room! When I say laggy I mean I was trying to open my text to answer my daughter and it would take several noticable seconds to respond (and I used Textra becuase the samsung messaging was slow!) There were other annoyances but I'll move on...so that day I switched back to the Priv.

I had been looking at the Dtek60 for a while since the Priv peaked my interest in Blackberry and I finally decided to pull the trigger. I got it a week ago and so far I love this phone! It is much nicer that in the photos, and it runs so smoothly, and the battery!!! I don't have to worry about having a cord and someplace to plug in my phone! It feels like when I had my iPhone but I get to have Android and make it my own! I love that it is almost native with no ridiculous bloatware and the software that Blackberry adds is actually useful!! This is a premium phone..... :-)

My only issue so far, is my husband notices that it sounds sort of muffled when he calls me. The Priv was crystal clear. Has anyone else gotten feedback from anyone about that or noticed any issues?

Also, for those who have had their Dtek for a while, does it still perform like it did when you first got it?
    (Samsung has scarred me..... I live in fear of the dead battery and slow phone lol!!)
    05-04-17 08:14 PM

My only issue so far, is my husband notices that it sounds sort of muffled when he calls me. The Priv was crystal clear. Has anyone else gotten feedback from anyone about that or noticed any issues?

Also, for those who have had their Dtek for a while, does it still perform like it did when you first got it?
    (Samsung has scarred me..... I live in fear of the dead battery and slow phone lol!!)
    I got mine over a month ago and I haven't heard regarding voice quality. However, you do need to pay attention to the apps you're using on android. iphones are well optimized and will get you nearly the same battery life even though their batteries have lower capacities. I try to limit the number of apps installed. Instead of using apps like facebook, I've been using my browser instead to check social media. Not entirely sure if keeping your phone connected to the charger over night is bad for your battery, but I charge my phone in the morning while getting ready and having breakfast and that's enough for a full charge thanks to quick charge. I haven't experienced any issues with performance (though I've had it for only over a month) however the metal top of the phone got scratched in my pocket so I bought full-cover case and its a little bulky (my previous case didn't cover the top of the speakers). I would recommend buying a case that provides good cover.
    05-13-17 01:46 PM
    Got my dtek60 nice phone....
    tonythecanuck and JOHNGAETANO like this.
    05-13-17 07:09 PM
    Got my dtek60 nice phone....
    Congrats!!
    05-16-17 12:46 PM
    Dude, I was using my DTEK60 as my secondary phone for awhile but I would always be reaching for it. I totally put aside my S7 and my main phone is the DTEK60. It is such an underrated phone yet so great. The screen, speakers, and BB HUB do it for me big time. Love how lightweight it is. Camera is crappy IMO but the positives are so great it is my favorite phone. Seriously. There is no other phone I would want as my daily driver other than the DTEK60. Just kind of snuck up on me how great it is.

I really hope they come up with an 835 SD phone successor for it. Minimize the bezels, keep AMOLED, the speakers, and lightweightedness and I'm all in. Oh yeah, please put a good snapper in it too!
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    05-16-17 09:47 PM
    Dude, I was using my DTEK60 as my secondary phone for awhile but I would always be reaching for it. I totally put aside my S7 and my main phone is the DTEK60. It is such an underrated phone yet so great. The screen, speakers, and BB HUB do it for me big time. Love how lightweight it is. Camera is crappy IMO but the positives are so great it is my favorite phone. Seriously. There is no other phone I would want as my daily driver other than the DTEK60. Just kind of snuck up on me how great it is.

I really hope they come up with an 835 SD phone successor for it. Minimize the bezels, keep AMOLED, the speakers, and lightweightedness and I'm all in. Oh yeah, please put a good snapper in it too!
    I think the front and back cameras are pretty good on the DTEK60, especially in strong light. Indoor shots, however, are only average.
    05-17-17 10:53 PM
    I think the front and back cameras are pretty good on the DTEK60, especially in strong light. Indoor shots, however, are only average.
    I would like to emphasize "strong light". Photo details are great but low light shots are not close to those of iPhone or s7. However, my main issue with my previous phone (s4 mini) was taking shots of documents multiple times to get the right one which is not a problem for dtek60's camera. I can even get 2 pages at the same time on a single try and be able to read the text, so long as lighting is ok.
    05-21-17 10:56 AM
    I've just picked up the KEYOne and I'm having second thoughts - thinking about going to the DTEK60 because of the size...it's not too too big, but I had wanted a case which would increase the size...any thoughts?
    08-13-17 02:22 PM
    Dear friends,
    seeking help.
    I just got my Dtek60 2 days ago and last evening my fiancee did something on the screen and not the resolution looks bit orange's. Infact all screens have the same look and even the photos too. When I unpacked this phone it had that nice and bright screen. Please help
    10-14-17 10:29 AM
    Dear friends,
    seeking help.
    I just got my Dtek60 2 days ago and last evening my fiancee did something on the screen and now the resolution looks bit orange's. Infact all screens have the same look and even the photos too. When I unpacked this phone it had that nice and bright screen. Please help
    10-14-17 10:29 AM
    Dear friends,
    seeking help.
    I just got my Dtek60 2 days ago and last evening my fiancee did something on the screen and now the resolution looks bit orange's. Infact all screens have the same look and even the photos too. When I unpacked this phone it had that nice and bright screen. Please help
    Can you explain of what she changed? She must know. If not try a normal shut down and reboot.
    01-13-18 04:10 PM
    Dear friends,
    seeking help.
    Can you explain of what she changed? She must know. If not try a normal shut down and reboot.
    01-13-18 04:10 PM
    Dear friends,
    seeking help.

Try Settings - Display - Check if brightness protection is active.

That could be one of the reasons.
    01-13-18 04:25 PM
    After using my Z10 for 5 years, I finally had to say goodbye to it. Since I'm very used to BB10, had my doubts about getting a new BlackBerry phone. Finally got my Dtek60 the other day, and I have to say, in email, Blackberry is still king!
    03-07-18 05:33 AM
    After using my Z10 for 5 years, I finally had to say goodbye to it. Since I'm very used to BB10, had my doubts about getting a new BlackBerry phone. Finally got my Dtek60 the other day, and I have to say, in email, Blackberry is still king!
    I've had a Z10 as well awesome phone. Then I got a couple of Android phones and one day I thought I need another BlackBerry. Long story short I got a BlackBerry dtek60, and I've had this send in four times for the same problem with a battery charging. The 4th time they said my phone's out of warranty and they're sorry for all my charging problems but any other service I will have to pay for. I'm thinking if I send a phone in four times and they couldn't fix it right the first time that will be my last BlackBerry. I took it into a local shop to see if they could fix it and they said it was unrepairable. It was a really awesome phone when it worked but I can't take a chance on that kind of customer support. I really hope yours doesn't give you any problems.
    08-30-18 08:50 PM
    Same story here. I have just moved to iPhone. Sad story.
    09-29-18 10:06 AM
    I got it a week ago and so far I love this phone!
    The Priv was crystal clear. Has anyone else gotten feedback from anyone about that or noticed any issues?

Hi I am using a Priv and my father a Dtek 50 for 2 years Dtek 50 3.5 years and priv 2 years in november 5 so Any issues , baterry drain ok no laggy at all it is a blackberry device it is not a samsung Device .
    My mother have Dtek 60 and I also love it! now I am planing to buy also for my antie a BB Dtek 60! the 60 is great it has now 1 year old and no Lag sound crystal clear as it is in Dtek 50 and Priv and old Z10 . I love the blackberries that they invest in this crystal clear sound its feels premium !
    10-31-18 12:26 PM
270 ... 91011