Does anybody here have the dtek60 with bell?
    10-30-16 08:31 PM
    This will sound funny but, is there no BlackBerry logo on the back of that? Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-30-16 10:32 PM
    Good catch. I didn't even notice that either. But yes, there is no logo. Lol. What the heck is that?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-16 10:45 PM
    I upgraded from a Priv and the phone just runs circles around the Priv. Very fast, no heat, better screen, music sounds great!!! Pictures are great! They really got it right with this phone.
    considering buying this or the priv i dont know which one to chose . Priv have slider PKB so i thing turn heads whewreas dtek60 is just touch like all , tell me how do you feel with the priv and this how about the camera ? priv versus dtek60 , weight ? which one is faster any heat at all in both ? seriusly the screen is better in dtek than in priv?
    10-31-16 04:24 AM
    Thank you ....I'll try Textra
    Egod101 likes this.
    10-31-16 07:47 AM
    Glad to help
    10-31-16 08:39 AM
    DTEK60 works fine on Bell
    10-31-16 12:51 PM
    Ordered the phone on Monday and it has already arrived. Can't wait to get my hands on this beast!
    Attached Thumbnails Official 'I got my DTEK60' thread-img_20161101_0957493.jpg  
    vagos2006 and kewlgirl73 like this.
    11-01-16 11:16 AM
    Ordered the phone on Monday and it has already arrived. Can't wait to get my hands on this beast!
    Great news! Are in the KW area? I ordered mine today.
    11-01-16 01:01 PM
    I'm in Calgary, Alberta. I was surprised how quick and prompt the service was. Ordered it around 3 AM on Monday October 31st, had the shipping confirmation same day by mid afternoon. Then had the phone delivered to my house around 10 AM Tuesday morning.
    11-01-16 01:21 PM
    I'm in Calgary, Alberta. I was surprised how quick and prompt the service was. Ordered it around 3 AM on Monday October 31st, had the shipping confirmation same day by mid afternoon. Then had the phone delivered to my house around 10 AM Tuesday morning.
    Let us know how you like it - I've a dtek50 and thinking about getting one myself. Worried about the size - dont like big phones. But if it doest feel too big, i might order one
    11-01-16 01:43 PM
    Ok. Thanks. I'm in Kitchener so just across town. I did get confirmation yesterday so in the same ballpark. Should be here soon. ;-)
    11-01-16 02:41 PM
    Mine arrived yesterday
    Attached Thumbnails Official 'I got my DTEK60' thread-1186728684.jpg  
    cyblitz and Dave Knight2 like this.
    11-01-16 08:55 PM
    It finally arrived! Bit of a sad day to take a sim out of a Z30 but the Dtek60 is a nice and welcome upgrade! At first it seems huge but now it just makes the Z30 seem small. I love the soft shell that came with it. Warmed up a bit while charging and doing the initial update but other than that, cool.

The sim and SD card holder seems stiff and required some force but no problems. The camera looks unreal compared to what I'm used to. Android is going to take some getting used to too. Kinda flashy and reminds me of like retro future cities the way things are presented with colorful rays, banners, and crowded stuff all around but the customization is nice. Overall though doesn't seem bloated and the settings are easy to get to.

Battery has been good so far. Overall, it feels like a concept device come true from the dream devices I'd read about here way back in the day
    Official 'I got my DTEK60' thread-img_20161101_163632_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 10:19 PM
    It finally arrived! Bit of a sad day to take a sim out of a Z30 but the Dtek60 is a nice and welcome upgrade! At first it seems huge but now it just makes the Z30 seem small. I love the soft shell that came with it. Warmed up a bit while charging and doing the initial update but other than that, cool.

The sim and SD card holder seems stiff and required some force but no problems. The camera looks unreal compared to what I'm used to. Android is going to take some getting used to too. Kinda flashy and reminds me of like retro future cities the way things are presented with colorful rays, banners, and crowded stuff all around but the customization is nice. Overall though doesn't seem bloated and the settings are easy to get to.

Battery has been good so far. Overall, it feels like a concept device come true from the dream devices I'd read about here way back in the day
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161101_163632_edit.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	411117

Posted via CB10
    The glass back really makes this phone look premium. I think something priv lacked even though it is a good device.
    11-01-16 11:55 PM
    I have the Dtek60 running on Bell! Works absolutely flawless with no issues at all!!
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    11-02-16 07:36 AM
    I have the Dtek60 running on Bell! Works absolutely flawless with no issues at all!!
    Thanks very much for the info! I am with Bell too (have Priv)!!
    11-02-16 08:26 AM
    Ordered yesterday the DTEK60 arrived late this afternoon. No sim card yet so I'm only using it over WiFi. Looks like Android will be a bit of a learning curve but I do have Hub+ up and running with my email addresses, BBM etc. I also popped in a 32GB Lexar microSDHC.
    Pcmx likes this.
    11-02-16 08:27 PM
    Ordered 2 DTEK 60 phones from BB on Tuesday, November 1st 8:30pm. It shipped Wednesday afternoon from Ontario through Purolator. I received it this morning (Thursday)at 8:30am! Wonderful turn around time on the order. I did choose the expedited option. I live in the Vancouver area.

Just setting it up but loving it so far. Coming from the priv...
    Last edited by king benny; 11-03-16 at 02:09 PM.
    Egod101 likes this.
    11-03-16 01:25 PM
    My phone charged from 9% - 100 in an hour. the battery was at 100 % at 12:00pm today. fell to 9% at 12:15am. but i was constantly on it all day. The new phone i cant put down spell. morning will be the real full test. I downloaded an app called always on amoled beta. time always shows while phones in sleep mode. Battery killer. just deleted off phone. phone battery went from 98% - 71% in 6 hours while app was running while i was sleeping.
    Battery life seems amazing on the #DTEK60. As per the posts I read I guess more or less it is giving the same as the Blackberry Passport. My Passport gives me 24 hours straight everyday. Heavy use.
    11-04-16 05:18 AM
    I ordered a DTEK60 yesterday morning and tracking tells me it's already on a truck in my neighbourhood for delivery today ( if all goes well ) and I'm across the country!

Two observations. Digital River seems to have picked up their game from a couple of years back, and since BlackBerry has started to use device designs that are pre existing as in the DTEK series, there "appears" to be little to no risk of squeaks, creaks and other assorted physical flaws that are common to 1st gen manufacturing.

Thumbs up to BlackBerry on these points alone.
    11-04-16 12:58 PM
    Two observations. Digital River seems to have picked up their game from a couple of years back
    Actually, Digital River has problems when they're overwhelmed by too many orders at once (during a sale, for example) and/or not having enough stock to fulfill orders in a timely manner. Since service has been good, it may mean the DTEK60 hasn't been selling very fast/well or BlackBerry supplied Digital River with plenty of stock, the former being bad news while the latter meaning good news.
    11-04-16 04:07 PM
    Actually, Digital River has problems when they're overwhelmed by too many orders at once (during a sale, for example) and/or not having enough stock to fulfill orders in a timely manner. Since service has been good, it may mean the DTEK60 hasn't been selling very fast/well or BlackBerry supplied Digital River with plenty of stock, the former being bad news while the latter meaning good news.
    its even harder to return the order :-O no service anywhere to get to know where to send it back...
    i received four DTEK60 by now. want to return 1,
    11-04-16 04:35 PM
    its even harder to return the order :-O no service anywhere to get to know where to send it back...
    i received four DTEK60 by now. want to return 1,
    Did you try calling them? I used their customer service number only once and it worked out well. I had bought a Z30 just prior to a sale and they refunded the difference to my credit card, without me having to return the device and repurchasing it within the 30-day return period, which some suggested but seemed like a complete waste of time and resources for all parties involved.
    11-04-16 05:20 PM
    Ordered on Saturday and got it Tuesday. Here is my upgrade path. Love it so far. The S3 was to get used to Android. Official 'I got my DTEK60' thread-dscf0110.jpgOfficial 'I got my DTEK60' thread-dscf0118.jpg
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    11-04-16 05:27 PM
270 ... 45678 ...