It's a lot brighter than my Priv. Like laying in bed with the lights off and looking at your phone blindingly bright lol.
    Can you take a picture of it in the dark?
    10-27-16 12:49 PM
    Ordered on Tuesday at 11:30am, received shipping notice on Wednesday at 4:25, arrived Thursday before noon. Only disappointment is that the rapid charge does not come with a USB C Cable. In Ottawa and I did pay for express shipping.
    10-27-16 01:43 PM
    Can you take a picture of it in the dark?
    lol. Not this time. But this is a good enough showing... both were at full brightness. Not the best photo but whatevs bro. The washed icons are just cause it's a weak shot.

Official 'I got my DTEK60' thread-img_9608.jpg
    World War Z30 likes this.
    10-27-16 01:44 PM
    Please compare low light shots with your passport and post them. Try focusing on various items and check focus. I would like honest opinion as mine had to be returned. Love the build quality however the phone in standard indoor lighting just was not good. Perhaps mine was defective. Would love to know.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 03:29 PM
    And so it begins...
    Attached Thumbnails Official 'I got my DTEK60' thread-dtek60.jpg  
    spiculated likes this.
    10-27-16 03:55 PM
    Low light pictures please. Test flash in low light.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 04:03 PM
    Please compare low light shots with your passport and post them. Try focusing on various items and check focus. I would like honest opinion as mine had to be returned. Love the build quality however the phone in standard indoor lighting just was not good. Perhaps mine was defective. Would love to know.
    Did you check the obvious to see if there's a plastic lens protector, to be removed before use? When you tap on the screen to set focus region, do you see the camera go in/out of focus and then settle upon an unfocused version? Going in/out of focus would show that the camera hardware can hunt for focus but if it locks onto an unfocused version, perhaps there's a software issue... or as with the case of the Z30, putting it too close to the subject.
    10-27-16 04:50 PM
    I ensured nothing was on the lens. Checked it numerous times. Anyway I returned it. But the device other than that was very nice. If I see that others are producing good pictures indoors than I might get another one. But waiting compare.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 05:21 PM
    What you doing in bed, get up and get to work.
    Lmaoo
    10-27-16 05:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    I would like to know this as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 06:16 PM
    This phone is hands down the best android phone BlackBerry has made.
    10-27-16 06:53 PM
    Glad Your loving it. Your making me jealous. Time for me to bite the bullet and buy the damn thing. From what I read so far, people have expressed the same enthusiasm as you. Finally BlackBerry got it right with the DTEK60.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 06:57 PM
    I upgraded from a Priv and the phone just runs circles around the Priv. Very fast, no heat, better screen, music sounds great!!! Pictures are great! They really got it right with this phone.
    vagos2006 and Pcmx like this.
    10-27-16 07:24 PM
    I still need to see more low light flash shots. From more than 2ft away.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 08:34 PM
    Got mine today, love it so far, the finger print scanner kind of beats picture password for convenience, speakers are awesome and the phone it self is light as h#ll
    Attached Thumbnails Official 'I got my DTEK60' thread-134779.jpg  
    10-27-16 09:28 PM
    Still waiting for mine! Ordered Tuesday, shipped Wednesday, arrival tomorrow. I won't be home, so hopefully it is left with my condo office as instructed... we will see!

Craziest part is that I live only two counties away from the fulfillment center. The package has been in my town since this morning, but being held onto since FedEx is taking the 'two day delivery' pat seriously...
    10-27-16 10:55 PM
    Mine is arriving soon, i have the priv to compare it to but ive sold my passport. Ill post as soon as i get it
    10-28-16 02:41 AM
    Can someone take some pictures against their priv?
    10-28-16 02:50 AM
    lucky people!! hoping to get one
    10-28-16 07:44 AM
    Lol Lol lol. It's feels and looks great. Just sold my dtek 50
    Did you like the 50??
    10-28-16 07:57 AM
    Hey, here's a question for those that have it.

The lockscreen notifications, are the 'individual' like BB used to be, or are they grouped like Android (where it will say like 3 new emails, instead of just having 3 seperate notifications, one for each)?

I hate the grouped deal, it ruins the whole idea of just looking at your lockscreen when it lights up, as you have to click to expand, you might as well just go to email and look at that point. I really like individual notifications like BB10 has/had. Screen lights up, you can see a preview of each email.
    vishesh batra likes this.
    10-28-16 11:42 AM
    Hey, here's a question for those that have it.

The lockscreen notifications, are they 'individual' like BB10 used to be, or are they grouped like Android (where it will say like 3 new emails, instead of just having 3 seperate notifications, one for each)?

I hate the grouped deal, it ruins the whole idea of just looking at your lockscreen when it lights up, as you have to click to expand, you might as well just go to email and look at that point. I really like individual notifications like BB10 has/had. Screen lights up, you can see a preview of each email.
    10-28-16 11:42 AM
    Much snappier then PRIV. Better built phone in my eyes
    I have the Priv.

Would love to see/hear comparisons of Priv cameras with the DTEK60!
    Egod101 likes this.
    10-28-16 11:46 AM
    Really? Better than the Priv? Are the DTEK60 cameras that good?
    10-28-16 11:52 AM
    I upgraded from a Priv and the phone just runs circles around the Priv. Very fast, no heat, better screen, music sounds great!!! Pictures are great! They really got it right with this phone.
    Really? I have the Priv, and the 18MP camera photos are great, but the 2MP selfish cam is poor.

Are the DTEK60 cameras both better?
    10-28-16 11:54 AM
270 ... 23456 ...