I just switched from the Priv to the DTEK60... the Priv was my first android so I'm hoping this is something obvious for android that I just don't know...

There are some of my apps that I'm not getting notifications on my DTEK60, but I'm still getting the notifications on my Priv (CNN and Amazon for example). I've compared all the settings I can find on both phones and they are set exactly the same. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the apps, but that didn't help. Notifications on other apps work fine on the 60 so I know it's not notifications in general. What am I missing?
    11-04-16 05:09 PM
    Are you logged into the same account on both phones through those apps? Perhaps your Priv is getting the notification first so it's not popping up on the DTEK60? I don't think there's anything inherently different between the two devices in terms of software capabilities.
    gritsinct likes this.
    11-04-16 05:15 PM
    I don't have a login for CNN and Amazon app already notifies me on multiple devices, so I don't think that is the case...

Is there any way to delete an app on android and reinstall it fresh? When I reinstall any app it remembers the settings I had previously.
    11-06-16 11:14 PM

Is there any way to delete an app on android and reinstall it fresh? When I reinstall any app it remembers the settings I had previously.
    Settings>Apps. Tap the app. Tap Storage. Tap Clear Data (not Clear Cache). All your old app settings will be wiped out.
    gritsinct likes this.
    11-07-16 07:46 AM
    Settings>Apps. Tap the app. Tap Storage. Tap Clear Data (not Clear Cache). All your old app settings will be wiped out.
    Awesome. It's so weird being a noob on an OS after knowing BB OS inside and out... Thanks!!
    11-07-16 10:11 AM