Hi,

I have inserted SD card in my DTEK60 but there is no icon like gallery or files is there to open the files in card. Everytime I have to go to settings to open it.

Is there any app that I m missing in my phone for this??
    03-15-18 02:32 PM
    Hi,

I have inserted SD card in my DTEK60 but there is no icon like gallery or files is there to open the files in card. Everytime I have to go to settings to open it.

Is there any app that I m missing in my phone for this??
    On Android you have to download a file manager in the play store. I personally like Solid Explorer, Asus file manager or the one from blackberry that comes with the keyone. You have to install the last one manually. Download from https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/blackb...-apk-download/
    03-15-18 02:42 PM
    On Android you have to download a file manager in the play store. I personally like Solid Explorer, Asus file manager or the one from blackberry that comes with the keyone. You have to install the last one manually. Download from https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/blackb...-apk-download/
    Thank you!

I am missing those days of BlackBerry OS 10 . There are a lot things that are not as same like the hub is an app not the
    integrated one like in BB OS . Keyboard is not efficient as it was in OS 10.

Do you have any news that BlackBerry is trying to make hub same like it was in OS 10 or coming back to its original OS?
    03-15-18 02:59 PM
    I remember it felt strage when i had my priv that you need an app for everything that was built in BB10. But you get used to it. I also used a dtek60 and i found it a great phone, certainly the form factor and size. Now i have a motion. So quite used to the bb android experience. You get used to the hub as it is now... They would have made it feel like bb10 by now if the wanted it to...
    03-15-18 03:07 PM
    I even bought a passport again at some point because I missed it... But sold again at the end as it was sitting there. The advantage of the apps on Android
    03-15-18 03:10 PM
    download google files go from play store
    03-15-18 09:28 PM