I digged into this article to enable a feature I used on my Samsung set and couldn't find the option at all.

https://wccftech.com/enable-multi-wi...6-marshmallow/

Hope someone has a clue on that ?!
    01-07-18 11:39 PM
    I don't think Android 6 have multi-window capabilities, only available on Android 7 for smartphones. The article you sent says it's available only for tablets, not smartphones. As stated there, you'd have to root your smartphone, and BlackBerry devices cannot be successfully rooted so far

Samsung devices had a limited multi-window capability on Android 6 because of their own tweek on the OS, via a tab on the right side of the screen
    01-11-18 11:42 AM
    I digged into this article to enable a feature I used on my Samsung set and couldn't find the option at all.

https://wccftech.com/enable-multi-wi...6-marshmallow/

Hope someone has a clue on that ?!
    Multi-window for non-Samsung was introduced in Nougat, which neither BlackBerry nor TCL feel motivated to put on pre-KEYone devices.
    01-11-18 01:54 PM
    Hold down the square button and you will have two apps at once. Not quite the same but a start.
    01-11-18 02:30 PM
    Hold down the square button and you will have two apps at once. Not quite the same but a start.
    That doesn't work on the DTEK's. Like thurask confirmed, multi-window for non-Samsung devices started with Nougat, and the DTEK's are stuck on Marshmallow
    01-11-18 04:12 PM
    That doesn't work on the DTEK's. Like thurask confirmed, multi-window for non-Samsung devices started with Nougat, and the DTEK's are stuck on Marshmallow
    Ah sorry about that.
    01-11-18 05:00 PM
    Ah sorry about that.
    Haha, I was kinda hoping you were right about that, but unfortunately it doesn't work.. Even though I knew it, after your post I tried holding the square button just in case, but it really does nothing on the DTEK60
    01-11-18 05:09 PM
    I sold the device due to many physical issues while using it, and due to some other technical issues that made me disappointed although I loved the way menus where setup and convenience key functionality and all that swipe and clever predictive dictionary. But overall it was still unable to compete with similar budgeted sets not to mention what I call the super SamsungDroid. I am still using the BBM and hope they can come out with something convincing before they get killed..
    01-15-18 09:51 AM