Hello BB users,
    I've been an BB user for 5 years now. I started with the Bold 9900, moved to the Z10, then to the Leap and finally to the Dtek60. Of course, I'm using my emergency Nokia at the moment.

The Leap has been my best BlackBerry, especially with BB blend
    The Dtek60 has been my worst BlackBerry,

I joined CrackBerry to try to find some solutions to the many Dtek60 problems that I've had over the years. This latest problem seems to have permanently locked me out of my Dtek60. See attached photos. Message me with any ideas. The battery life is still terrible, of course.

With the many problems that the Dtek60 has had, I've been scared to try another BB with Android.

---mike
    Attached Thumbnails New to these forums. Came to get help with my Dtek60-capture-2.png   New to these forums. Came to get help with my Dtek60-capture-4.png   New to these forums. Came to get help with my Dtek60-capture-5.png  
    12-05-18 10:38 PM
    This latest problem seems to have permanently locked me out of my Dtek60.
    Well, did you try after 24 hrs?
    12-05-18 11:01 PM
    Yes. After 24 hours, after 30 hours, after 48 hours, after 72 hours, after 96 hours. It must be the BlackBerry because Google clearly sees how long ago I changed my password. I may try android device manager.
    12-05-18 11:07 PM
    Yes. After 24 hours, after 30 hours, after 48 hours, after 72 hours, after 96 hours. It must be the BlackBerry because Google clearly sees how long ago I changed my password. I may try android device manager.
    This has nothing to do with the device. There seems to be an issue with your Google account.
    12-05-18 11:12 PM
    The Dtek must have an issue with its internal clock. It could have something to do with the sub par battery. Anyway, this has made me scared to try another BlackBerry device with android and I've simply moved on to something more reliable. 2018 is my final BB year, the only smartphone brand I've ever known. It feels like the end of an era.
    12-06-18 10:29 PM
    Well, can you log into your google account on a PC?
    12-08-18 01:35 PM
    The Dtek must have an issue with its internal clock. It could have something to do with the sub par battery. Anyway, this has made me scared to try another BlackBerry device with android and I've simply moved on to something more reliable. 2018 is my final BB year, the only smartphone brand I've ever known. It feels like the end of an era.
    The rest of us here aren’t having any problems. Don’t be scared.
    12-08-18 11:58 PM