Its your crystal meth, not ball.
    0suneel0 and anon(9188202) like this.
    09-04-16 03:59 AM
    Hmm.............
    09-04-16 04:07 AM
    the Argon sounds like a really nice flagship device, worthy of being Priv's successor, and a release in October will give it time to be known and score some good sales in the holiday season. if i remember well, the Priv was released in late November, right?
    09-04-16 10:19 PM
    This is no news. This is pure speculation!!! So edit the ******* title of your nonsense thread!
    Hey, be nice

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-05-16 02:27 PM
    My cristal ball told me that the argon will be available in mid October with blackberry nougat sauce by default. Just to create the buzz and surprise the market. Blackberry argon one of the first new device sporting nougat optimized by Blackberry team out of the box...what are the chances that my cristal ball is right ?

Posted via CB10
    Oh No! now you've leaked, BlackBerry will now be under pressure to release early leaving us with another blundered release...

Posted via CB10
    09-05-16 02:57 PM
    Does the argon device got the Fcc approval ?

Posted via CB10
    09-05-16 05:42 PM
    Does the argon device got the Fcc approval ?

Posted via CB10
    By all logical standards, Argon doesn't exist. No FCC, no random benchmarks, no real leaked renders from BlackBerry (not this fan made nonsense), nodda. Just shady rumors from shady places that are all subject to change lol.
    WT44 and Sairos like this.
    09-07-16 12:28 AM
    By all logical standards, Argon doesn't exist. No FCC, no random benchmarks, no real leaked renders from BlackBerry (not this fan made nonsense), nodda. Just shady rumors from shady places that are all subject to change lol.
    Wooooaw I didn't know we are so close to the release date lol.
    Ok as someone suggested, i'm gonna windex my cristall ball.
    So you can close the tread because the title mention hope and now there is no more hope.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by niumxp; 09-07-16 at 09:07 AM.
    09-07-16 08:45 AM
    Glad you said something about it. Some people fail to use common sense.
    09-07-16 09:19 AM
    How soon before release of the DTEK 50 were FCC, benchmarks etc. out there?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 09:30 AM
    How soon before release of the DTEK 50 were FCC, benchmarks etc. out there?

Posted via CB10
    Certifications were visible in June, and rumours of the TCL reference design well before that.

So hard evidence was available at least 3-4 months before release.
    09-07-16 09:49 AM
    Anything in that crystal ball say that we'll have a surprise 8GB RAM and 128GB memory for 300 bucks and that the cell phone market would be upended by a newly resurgent Blackberry?
    09-07-16 12:36 PM
    I spoke to a friend at BlackBerry today and while they have essentially heard the same things as reported here they have no concrete information. Basically in my opinion the board / powers that be have not decided yet and this level of indecision leads me to think the company will be bought out shortly.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 03:06 PM
    I spoke to a friend at BlackBerry today and while they have essentially heard the same things as reported here they have no concrete information. Basically in my opinion the board / powers that be have not decided yet and this level of indecision leads me to think the company will be bought out shortly.

Posted via CB10
    So because they haven't yet decided what to do about this one specific phone, they must be being taken over? Ok, that makes total sense. Darn...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    kjtaylor1 likes this.
    09-07-16 06:31 PM
    Based on more than that. Basically you have upper management who asks employees to do certain things but then does not give them what they need to do it. The uncertainty of upper management like this is usually due to financial duress / impending bankruptcy or a greater plan being withheld from above which is a major change in strategy they are not yet willing or able to communicate to those who should know. To me this is an upper management / Chen looking to go let out of the business and go back to California full time with his bag load of cash.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-16 08:55 AM
    To me this is an upper management / Chen looking to go let out of the business and go back to California full time with his bag load of cash.

Posted via CB10
    I don't see anything to indicate this. He seems to be starting to succeed with the turnaround. He'll want to see this through. He already has enough to retire a hundred times over, so he's in it for the glory.
    anon(9353145) likes this.
    09-08-16 09:06 AM
    Based on more than that. Basically you have upper management who asks employees to do certain things but then does not give them what they need to do it. The uncertainty of upper management like this is usually due to financial duress / impending bankruptcy or a greater plan being withheld from above which is a major change in strategy they are not yet willing or able to communicate to those who should know. To me this is an upper management / Chen looking to go let out of the business and go back to California full time with his bag load of cash.

Posted via CB10
    Um, upper management of any company can take some time deciding if a product is viable or not. And it could be based on a lot of things including the performance of current products already out in the market. You think an upper management person would just wake up one day and think "we will make this!" and then that morning he/she goes into the office and it's official??

Of course BB is under financial troubles. But them not having made up their mind on this one thing really tells us nothing one way or another...

09-08-16 09:20 AM
    Um, upper management of any company can take some time deciding if a product is viable or not. And it could be based on a lot of things including the performance of current products already out in the market. You think an upper management person would just wake up one day and think "we will make this!" and then that morning he/she goes into the office and it's official??

Of course BB is under financial troubles. But them not having made up their mind on this one thing really tells us nothing one way or another...

And... weren't there other devices that leaked and never saw the light of day? I saw Chen's launch of the Passport and he made of point of saying he wasn't responsible for it, he just decided not to cancel it, lol.

Somewhere, in Cupertino, there's a prototype iPhone with a PKB. I just know it. =)
    09-08-16 08:16 PM
    Any news of Argon coming the remainder of the year or early next?
    09-09-16 02:56 AM
    Blackberry are very software inclined, look at the updates they pushing for the android apps ?

Il be honest and say the priv should get nougat , the version after that and the version after that, before they call it quits and you will have to upgrade which is basically 3 years worth of upgrades. I'm sure by then you would have phones with funny things like controlling your car apps and all that funny stuff so the priv would need an upgrade, if you catch my drift .

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    09-09-16 03:13 AM
    And... weren't there other devices that leaked and never saw the light of day? I saw Chen's launch of the Passport and he made of point of saying he wasn't responsible for it, he just decided not to cancel it, lol.

Somewhere, in Cupertino, there's a prototype iPhone with a PKB. I just know it. =)
    Most recently that I could remember, there was the bronze Classic...

09-09-16 09:19 AM
    That's really good news. Thanks for posting Conite. OS updates really prolong my use of phones and add to their value. For what I paid for a new Priv (299), combined with not one but two OS updates, this will make up for my PlayBooks. And then some. I didn't use a tablet as much I thought I would anyway.

Ride or die:  PRIVelege-acy
    I don't think anything can make up for the playbook debacle.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-26-16 05:04 PM
47 12