My cristal ball told me that the argon will be available in mid October with blackberry nougat sauce by default. Just to create the buzz and surprise the market. Blackberry argon one of the first new device sporting nougat optimized by Blackberry team out of the box...what are the chances that my cristal ball is right ?

Posted via CB10
    09-02-16 07:16 PM
    lol keep dreaming. IMO The priv and dtek50 will never see nougat. But that's just me being pessimistic about a company that is becoming reliable at disapointing its customers
    09-02-16 07:26 PM
    I'm pretty sure nougat will be on priv and dtek50 cause blackberry is puting their secret sause in the os.. so why wouldn't they release the uodste for their devices
    09-02-16 07:30 PM
    mmm secret sauce... delish!
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    09-02-16 08:53 PM
    lol keep dreaming. IMO The priv and dtek50 will never see nougat. But that's just me being pessimistic about a company that is becoming reliable at disapointing its customers
    I am optimistic that you won't be disappointed.

Ride or die:  PRIVelege-acy
    skinnymike1 and jaydee5799 like this.
    09-02-16 09:06 PM
    Now my cristal ball got a hard time to tell me if 10.3.3 will be released before nougat sauce waterloo...

Posted via CB10
    09-02-16 09:16 PM
    They are already working in it. It is a major project.
    09-02-16 09:42 PM
    That's really good news. Thanks for posting Conite. OS updates really prolong my use of phones and add to their value. For what I paid for a new Priv (299), combined with not one but two OS updates, this will make up for my PlayBooks. And then some. I didn't use a tablet as much I thought I would anyway.

Ride or die:  PRIVelege-acy
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    09-02-16 09:51 PM
    Okay pardon me if a dumbo question.... I thought i read (somewhere) that nougat is going to provide(?) allow for (?) WiFi calling to WiFi enabled phones without necessitating telco provisioning.

True or false?

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    09-02-16 10:03 PM
    They are already working in it. It is a major project.
    Is this the project that Chen alluded to in his Earnings Call from last quarter? The Nougat project that he's working with Google on?!
    09-02-16 10:04 PM
    Nice try troll!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    09-03-16 12:18 AM
    Is this the project that Chen alluded to in his Earnings Call from last quarter? The Nougat project that he's working with Google on?!
    That's probably the tablet
    09-03-16 12:38 AM
    Hope this is true

Posted via CB10
    09-03-16 02:08 AM
    This is no news. This is pure speculation!!! So edit the ******* title of your nonsense thread!
    09-03-16 04:50 AM
    It's my cristal ball news..how can you doubt about the relevance !!

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling and Gallofa like this.
    09-03-16 06:21 AM
    Yeah, what he ^^^ said.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-03-16 06:38 AM
    It's my cristal ball news..how can you doubt about the relevance !!

Posted via CB10
    How about if you stare long and hard into your jar of BlackBerry jam I see on your avatar? Does it tell you anything about the Mercury?
    09-03-16 11:05 AM
    Wow people are still waiting for that release. R.i.p Bb10 its looking like
    09-03-16 11:53 AM
    Okay pardon me if a dumbo question.... I thought i read (somewhere) that nougat is going to provide(?) allow for (?) WiFi calling to WiFi enabled phones without necessitating telco provisioning.

True or false?

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    WiFi Calling is already possible, it's just a matter of if it's enabled on the device AND if the carrier enables it on their network. This is a rare thing I have found.
    auditman likes this.
    09-03-16 12:32 PM
    My cristal ball told me that the argon will be available in mid October with blackberry nougat sauce by default. Just to create the buzz and surprise the market. Blackberry argon one of the first new device sporting nougat optimized by Blackberry team out of the box...what are the chances that my cristal ball is right ?

Posted via CB10
    Does your crystal ball show the argon with a rgb led?
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-03-16 12:44 PM
    How about if you stare long and hard into your jar of BlackBerry jam I see on your avatar? Does it tell you anything about the Mercury?
    My Blackberry jar is made with real Canadian blackberries so when I look at it for a long time and ask about mercury, my jar keep telling me the true waterloo spirit and the same message . "Coming soon" ;-)

Posted via CB10
    anon(9353145) likes this.
    09-03-16 02:22 PM
    Does your crystal ball show the argon with a rgb led?
    Unfortunately my cristal ball got a black and white vision of the future .im waiting for the os update...
    Anyway I don't think Mr chen will do the same mistake twice.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-16 02:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think you need to spray some windex on your crystal ball...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    jaydee5799 and KonnaDeBuhr like this.
    09-03-16 03:17 PM
    WiFi Calling is already possible, it's just a matter of if it's enabled on the device AND if the carrier enables it on their network. This is a rare thing I have found.
    Exactly! I've got a wifi enabled Classic and can't use wifi phone access because Optus only provides an app (that provisions phone wifi) to android and iphone - through GStore and Itunes.

I have to wait till I get my Priv (well, I have to wait to get the money, lol!) and then I can download Optus' app through the gstore.
    09-03-16 06:28 PM
    Cry cry cry

Posted via Priv
    09-03-16 08:47 PM
47 12