Hello Cracks, I tried to insert the original firmware in my BlackBerry DTEK60, but there was a failure, and now it does not start, it only stays on the black screen and the indicator LED blinks, and it does not enter Fastboot mode, nor in the Bootloader menu .

What could it be?

If you could help me I would be very grateful, greetings to all
    03-21-22 12:32 PM
    Hello Cracks, I tried to insert the original firmware in my BlackBerry DTEK60, but there was a failure, and now it does not start, it only stays on the black screen and the indicator LED blinks, and it does not enter Fastboot mode, nor in the Bootloader menu .

What could it be?

If you could help me I would be very grateful, greetings to all
    Try the backup bootloader - power on, and then hold volume up at the vibration.
    Ernesto Dr97 likes this.
    03-21-22 12:49 PM
    I already tried that, but it doesn't work, the phone is completely inaccessible, only the incador LED blinks and nothing else.
    03-21-22 03:39 PM
    I already tried that, but it doesn't work, the phone is completely inaccessible, only the incador LED blinks and nothing else.
    Just keep holding down the power button until something happens. It might take a full minute.
    Ernesto Dr97 likes this.
    03-21-22 04:06 PM
    ok bro, i'll try to do that, and i'll tell you, but i think it won't do anything, because the problem seems to be that it's completely without system and without recovery, it just turns on the red light three times and then after a few seconds it does it again and so on. led never turn off.

Thanks for the advice bro...
    03-21-22 11:12 PM
    Thank you very much Brother, the method you advised me worked, pressing the Lock button and the Volume Up button at the same time, it took me almost a full minute, but the Bootloader Menu came out, managing to put the Original Firmware ABI133 to my DTEK60, Thank you very much.
    03-28-22 11:27 AM