All of a sudden my album cover art is being altered. In either Google Play or Black Player previous correct album cover art is now being displayed as blank or has a Claro logo. I have no Claro app installed. Any ideas what is going on?
    02-09-18 02:35 AM
    The system for assigning album artwork outside of established systems like Google Play Music, etc is pretty flaky. Somewhere along the line, you likely downloaded an app or perhaps it's pulling from the software a Claro image (fun fact there's several Claro wallpapers preloaded) and assigned it to a folder or album in which there is also music stored. Check all the places you have music stored and make sure there's no images inside those folders. If you can't find it that way, clear the Black Player app data and cache.. might help.
    02-09-18 08:00 AM
    I had the same issue with album art and Playlists. as I added songs in Playlists they often show up later. only way I was able to solve it was to disable Google Play Music, got rid of Black Player and payed for MediaMonkey. All my album art is slowly being corrected and Playlists never get screwed up.
    02-09-18 09:29 AM