I've noticed double tap doesn't always wake up the phone. Same with fingerprint reader.

I put it down to Android. If you go Android you have to assume there will be delays from time to time and adjust your expectation.
    tomcooke3 likes this.
    01-07-17 02:17 PM
    Finally got a response from BlackBerry. Apparently my device was stuck at the boot screen when they tried to start it up to test and repair it. They escalated to TCL who advised them to send me a brand new device.

I'm still confused as to why they couldn't resolve the boot issue on the device I sent in, not that I am complaining.

Hopefully the new device works 100%.

Posted via CB10
    Is the new device better? I've been having this problem since I got the phone about 3 weeks ago.
    tomcooke3 likes this.
    01-21-17 10:35 PM
    Is the new device better? I've been having this problem since I got the phone about 3 weeks ago.
    I ended up returning mine. Shop BlackBerry agreed to take it back after some discussion. I did not want another device. I'm done with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    tomcooke3 likes this.
    01-25-17 11:25 PM
    I ended up returning 2 of my d60's due to sim card issues, i tried reloading software and everything support said. I too agree, i am pretty much done with blackberry-tcl. Having warranty is one thing, but it's the downtime that is the worst part.
    tomcooke3 likes this.
    01-30-17 11:53 AM
    I ended up returning 2 of my d60's due to sim card issues, i tried reloading software and everything support said. I too agree, i am pretty much done with blackberry-tcl. Having warranty is one thing, but it's the downtime that is the worst part.
    I returned my device 20 business days ago, and am still waiting for my credit card to be credited. The shop BB manager assured me it would be processed within 5-7 business days. This experience has been brutal. Blackberry is the worst company to deal with. How these people are still in business is beyond me.
    tomcooke3 likes this.
    01-30-17 01:51 PM
    Android is junk compared to bb10. It's so laggy, unreliable and inefficient. The phone doesn't seem to process the information quick enough to keep up. The blackberry features are the only good thing about this phone, everything else is frustrating. I'm considering returning to my z30.
    tomcooke3 likes this.
    01-30-17 07:00 PM
    I got a replacement device via Amazon (within my 30 days) and the second one seems to be better. The new device is just as responsive as the first, but this one doesn't have the touch recognition issue.

I only order from Amazon anymore because of the issues everyone has dealing the BlackBerry.
    LuvULongTime and kiezer88 like this.
    01-31-17 03:07 PM
    I reported on day one the issue where you get a tap when trying to scroll. Until the sensibility is fix try the following to adjust the sensitivity. Go to Settings, Accessibility, Touch & hold delay, select Medium or Long.
    thanks for this..
    01-31-17 11:23 PM
    OMG! It's not a problem! It's not a lag! It's Android! It's touch reaction is much slower, than on BB10. It's the slowest OS in this case.

Example: if You hold home screen on BB10 and move it right (slowly), icons begin moving 1-2 mm past Your finger. In Android it moves with far more distance between point, where You touched screen and point of move beginning. Simply because it's incredibly slow.

You can also try moving icons left and right fast, and You will see obvious difference between Android and other OSs.
    02-02-17 06:29 AM
    OMG! It's not a problem! It's not a lag! It's Android! It's touch reaction is much slower, than on BB10. It's the slowest OS in this case.

Example: if You hold home screen on BB10 and move it right (slowly), icons begin moving 1-2 mm past Your finger. In Android it moves with far more distance between point, where You touched screen and point of move beginning. Simply because it's incredibly slow.

You can also try moving icons left and right fast, and You will see obvious difference between Android and other OSs.
    That is totally unrelated to the issue being described here. You are talking about an OS implementation of interpreting touch. We are talking about the digitizer failing to detect a finger being placed on the screen and staying there. I can hold my finger on the screen and hear the click sound firing about 5 times a second. I don't have to move my finger (trying for a long press) and instead it just clicks a bunch of times.

This isn't constant, but occurs enough in a 20 minute period that browsing websites or apps with long lists gets super frustrating, as it clicks on items while trying to scroll.
    LuvULongTime likes this.
    02-02-17 06:57 AM
35 12