Anyone noticed lag when scrolling web pages and typing a message or email fast? It seems like it can't keep up.
    Also when scrolling Web pages, it constantly registers clicks when just using scrolling gesture.
    My z30 was much more fluid with bb10 than what android is with the latest hardware.
    tomcooke3 and Kot Prada like this.
    12-12-16 01:14 PM
    Anyone noticed lag when scrolling web pages and typing a message or email fast? It seems like it can't keep up.
    Also when scrolling Web pages, it constantly registers clicks when just using scrolling gesture.
    My z30 was much more fluid with bb10 than what android is with the latest hardware.
    Dtek50 and Priv also

#whatisclassic
    1raygin, tomcooke3 and Kot Prada like this.
    12-12-16 01:30 PM
    i have not noticed this on either my 30 day old DTEK60 nor my 11 month old Priv
    12-12-16 02:25 PM
    Same here. Sometimes a reboot helps and sometimes it doesn't.
    12-12-16 02:33 PM
    Same here. I am having issues with my screen so I think my issues are related to that.
    tomcooke3 likes this.
    12-12-16 02:38 PM
    Yup, same here and it's annoying
    tomcooke3 likes this.
    12-12-16 02:53 PM
    I noticed it just in scrolling through the app directory on the Home screen.

Posted via CB10
    tomcooke3 likes this.
    12-12-16 03:22 PM
    If it's a hardware problem, will send back for a replacement.
    tomcooke3 likes this.
    12-12-16 04:30 PM
    I reported on day one the issue where you get a tap when trying to scroll. Until the sensibility is fix try the following to adjust the sensitivity. Go to Settings, Accessibility, Touch & hold delay, select Medium or Long.
    Leslie Armitage likes this.
    12-12-16 08:40 PM
    I have noticed the BB keyboard can kind of struggle when typing fast (and not using swipe input). Otherwise, no major slowdown in this regard for me.
    12-12-16 10:53 PM
    I reported on day one the issue where you get a tap when trying to scroll. Until the sensibility is fix try the following to adjust the sensitivity. Go to Settings, Accessibility, Touch & hold delay, select Medium or Long.
    Tried that and it never worked for me. Screen is fubar'd. Alcatel hit a home run with this phone. Lol. Amazing quality.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-16 11:25 PM
    Dtek60 is super buttery for me. My Z30 otoh is quite choppy but I don't think all of them were like that. My q5 is the smoothest BB10 phone I own. I do get swipes that register as taps on this phone.
    12-13-16 10:23 AM
    I have noticed the BB keyboard can kind of struggle when typing fast (and not using swipe input). Otherwise, no major slowdown in this regard for me.
    Agreed. Keyboard is not as smooth as on my Z30. Hopefully it will improve.
    12-13-16 11:26 AM
    Until the sensibility is fix try the following to adjust the sensitivity. Go to Settings, Accessibility, Touch & hold delay, select Medium or Long.
    Just tried this and doesn't seem to help. It's really starting to get annoying though!
    12-14-16 01:55 AM
    Just tried this and doesn't seem to help. It's really starting to get annoying though!
    Ya, it doesn't help. I tried everything thinking mine was an OS and/or SW problem. I adjusted settings, wiped the device, used it only with the default apps, and nothing worked. It's definitely an issue with the digitizer. I ended up RMA'ing mine. Just waiting to hear back from BB.
    12-14-16 09:52 AM
    Another annoying but somewhat embarrassingly funny issue for BlackBerry is when you hold to delete. On bb10, as you kept your finger on backspace, deleting got faster. On android, as you keep your finger on backspace, deleting sounds like it gets faster, but lags more so is really only getting slower.
    12-15-16 12:51 AM
    Another annoying but somewhat embarrassingly funny issue for BlackBerry is when you hold to delete. On bb10, as you kept your finger on backspace, deleting got faster. On android, as you keep your finger on backspace, deleting sounds like it gets faster, but lags more so is really only getting slower.
    Would like to see how yours is set up. Very wierd issues
    12-16-16 01:04 PM
    Dtek50 and Priv also

#whatisclassic
    Only poorly set up phones I guess? We have 3 50's an no issues
    12-16-16 01:05 PM
    The volume bar stays on for too long when adjusting, don't think it's normal maybe a bug.
    12-18-16 01:38 AM
    Ya, it doesn't help. I tried everything thinking mine was an OS and/or SW problem. I adjusted settings, wiped the device, used it only with the default apps, and nothing worked. It's definitely an issue with the digitizer. I ended up RMA'ing mine. Just waiting to hear back from BB.
    Any news from BlackBerry about this problem?
    12-20-16 07:23 AM
    Any news from BlackBerry about this problem?
    I spoke to them yesterday. 5 business days later and nobody has even looked at my device yet. The guy I opened the support ticket with told me 3-5 business day before I would get my device back. The person on the phone said 7-12 days. So I have to wait it out. Once I get any info I will pass it along.
    tomcooke3 likes this.
    12-20-16 01:07 PM
    I spoke to them yesterday. 5 business days later and nobody has even looked at my device yet. The guy I opened the support ticket with told me 3-5 business day before I would get my device back. The person on the phone said 7-12 days. So I have to wait it out. Once I get any info I will pass it along.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 02:23 PM
    Agreed. Keyboard is not as smooth as on my Z30. Hopefully it will improve.
    I don't think there has been an update since my post, so maybe it's a bit of a placebo -- but the non-swipe keyboard imput seems to be working a bit smoother now.
    12-27-16 10:46 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Finally got a response from BlackBerry. Apparently my device was stuck at the boot screen when they tried to start it up to test and repair it. They escalated to TCL who advised them to send me a brand new device.

I'm still confused as to why they couldn't resolve the boot issue on the device I sent in, not that I am complaining.

Hopefully the new device works 100%.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-16 02:27 PM
    May be android issue (wonder if other androids consistently experience similar)? I've found that semi-regular or as-needed memory/storage/ram cleanings via settings>storage>clach clear and some apps (ccleaner, allinone,..) and shutting down background apps are helpful when my priv/dtek60 gets slowy/stuck. Seems OS and various apps can use up a lot of cpu/space if left on their own..
    12-31-16 05:16 PM
35 12