Anyone have one of these MicroP cases? I want a sturdy and durable non-leather case with grippy, non-slippery feel, and I don't want anything covering the buttons or ports/speakers, and this appears to be the only one out there that may have all these characteristics thusfar:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12704516
    12-18-16 02:30 PM
    No, but some other options:
    BlackBerry itself: ShopBlackBerry Online Store - DTEK60 (a few options)
    DualPro: https://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...k60-cases.html
    A number of options: BlackBerry DTEK60 Cases and Covers
    12-19-16 11:21 AM
    Does anyone have the incipio case? Does the back cover the camera bump? Do if placed on its back will the cover hit the surface and protect the camera?
    12-19-16 11:47 AM
    Thank you Coffee Turtle, but as my post indicates, I'm looking for feedback on the MicroP or any other case with certain attributes, and there may not be any yet, other than any of the cases you have shared...

No,
    but some other options:
    BlackBerry itself: ShopBlackBerry Online Store - DTEK60 (a few options)
    DualPro: https://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...k60-cases.html
    A number of options: BlackBerry DTEK60 Cases and Covers
    12-19-16 12:08 PM
    Does anyone have the incipio case? Does the back cover the camera bump? Do if placed on its back will the cover hit the surface and protect the camera?
    I have it and it is great. The camera is completely covered ( doesn't touch the table when laying on its back), and the top is slightly recessed as well for when you want to use the 'turn on its face to mute the phone' feature. Will worth the money. Also check out the UKarbon skins if you want to put a 'BlackBerry' label on the front to proudly show off.
    12-19-16 01:04 PM
    I have it and it is great. The camera is completely covered ( doesn't touch the table when laying on its back), and the top is slightly recessed as well for when you want to use the 'turn on its face to mute the phone' feature. Will worth the money. Also check out the UKarbon skins if you want to put a 'BlackBerry' label on the front to proudly show off.
    I see the Incipio case has material overlaying the device's buttons. How resistant/flexible are these overlays for a) locating the buttons without looking for them, and b) pressing the buttons? I remember other similar cases for other devices - otterbox, particularly - that was rather cumbersome for simple tasks like volume up/down...
    12-19-16 03:55 PM
    Subscribed. Waiting to see feedback. If OP get's it please update.
    12-19-16 04:24 PM
    I see the Incipio case has material overlaying the device's buttons. How resistant/flexible are these overlays for a) locating the buttons without looking for them, and b) pressing the buttons? I remember other similar cases for other devices - otterbox, particularly - that was rather cumbersome for simple tasks like volume up/down...
    Not an issue at all. The buttons have a nice feel with the case and certainly nowhere near as cumbersome as with otterbox.
    nathan62969 and LoveMyLBZ like this.
    12-19-16 08:08 PM
    Thank you for the feedback - ok, then how slippery is the plastic back of the Incipio to hold? I want a grippy case, not something that I have to firmly hold all the time or it will slip out of my hand..

Not an issue at all. The buttons have a nice feel with the case and certainly nowhere near as cumbersome as with otterbox.
    12-19-16 09:29 PM
    no problem. glad you got some good feedback.
    12-20-16 08:31 AM
    Thank you for the feedback - ok, then how slippery is the plastic back of the Incipio to hold? I want a grippy case, not something that I have to firmly hold all the time or it will slip out of my hand..
    This is the one thing I am going to say it lacks a bit of. I'm an ex Z10 otterboxer, and that was grippy enough to hold itself up on a glass surface at well past 45 degrees. This is not that, and I'm thinking of finding a solution for it. Don't get me wrong, all the pros drastically outweigh this one con.
    12-20-16 10:34 AM
    It is smooth but not an issue for me as I have big hands so easily grabs the device. You can always rough it up a bit but imo don't need to.
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    12-20-16 12:11 PM
    I don't have small hands, but I don't want it sliding left / right or up / down if I tilt my hand up with it in my hand up from horizontal. The BlackBerry case for priv, for example, was the wrong way to go on this.

It is smooth but not an issue for me as I have big hands so easily grabs the device. You can always rough it up a bit but imo don't need to.
    12-20-16 08:54 PM
    Smooth but not slippery ...really no different than most cases on the market. For $15.00 (with discount) give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    12-20-16 09:21 PM
    Where is it $15? Currently $29 on incipio's site, and I don't see it fore sale elsewhere..
    12-20-16 09:27 PM
    Did you use the inc25 code for additional discount. It was 15 with Black Friday and discount code but still pretty cheap.
    12-20-16 09:34 PM
    Lol...you work for incipio? I did indeed already, yesterday - Googled for any discount codes - but it only brought it down to $22 and I bought it.

I suppose I could have shut up here today re the incipio since one is coming, but I need the kind of case I want ASAP so am still exploring all options.
    12-20-16 09:45 PM
    Too funny...no I don't work for Incipio. It's my first Incipio case and I will tell you I am extremely impressed with their quality. I've had the case 4 weeks with no drops at all. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
    amzv101 and LoveMyLBZ like this.
    12-20-16 09:52 PM
    Too funny...no I don't work for Incipio. It's my first Incipio case and I will tell you I am extremely impressed with their quality. I've had the case 4 weeks with no drops at all. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
    Same exact thing for me. It is a great case.
    12-21-16 02:00 AM
    UPDATE:

I just purchased the MicroP case through Amazon. For $11.60 I find it to be a worthwhile purchase, but not the ideal case:

It's worthwhile and a keeper as the case plastic has a sandpapery feel, making it one of the grippiest cases I've ever had for any phone. I don't expect it to be sliding out of my hands but rarely, which is one of the most important things I want for a case: If it won't leave my hand, it's less likely to hit the ground and get damaged. I also prefer naked access to all buttons, which this has.

On the other hand, it's short on:

lack of protection on the bottom and top (see pictures of case at Amazon at link below)
    comes with an apparent screen protector apparently intended for some other phone as it is significantly smaller than screen (wtf?)
    product info and seller feedback is not well tuned to market beyond China and mass production
    and the attachable ring is not something I'll likely use

So, because of its cost and compared to the very few other cases out there, I am going to keep it and the Incipio Dual Pro I got, while I'm not sure which one will be my daily driver, just yet. ..The Incipio is more protective, but less grippy and I'd rather not have buttons covers.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12715713
    12-31-16 04:05 PM