I own a DTEK 60, The phone is fantastic. Been usin it since Dec 2016.

Regarding whats app - on my old phones you could configure media download for a specific contact or group - however for whatsapp on dtek 60.. im unable to find any such options.

The feature is extremely useful in ignoring media from a specific person or groups - eg block image/video download .

Any 1 has a solution for this ?
    03-05-17 09:45 AM

Regarding whats app - on my old phones you could configure media download for a specific contact or group - however for whatsapp on dtek 60.. im unable to find any such options.

The feature is extremely useful in ignoring media from a specific person or groups - eg block image/video download .

What phones were you using before? I've never heard of this option actually.
    03-05-17 10:54 AM

In chat mode open the chat of the person/group that you want to filter. Notice way up top to the left press on the person/group where it says "last seen...." that should open up a bundle of options to customize that contact or group, including the option to mute and not downloading media from that chat.
    03-07-17 08:31 AM
    In chat mode open the chat of the person/group that you want to filter. Notice way up top to the left press on the person/group where it says "last seen...." that should open up a bundle of options to customize that contact or group, including the option to mute and not downloading media from that chat.
    Interesting. I still don't see ignoring media from a specific person. I'm on the Priv and since the OP doesn't see it on his dtek60, maybe it's an ios thing?
    03-07-17 08:48 AM
    Interesting. I still don't see ignoring media from a specific person. I'm on the Priv and since the OP doesn't see it on his dtek60, maybe it's an ios thing?
    Don't you see <save incoming media> as a menu option under the contact's menu?
    Select -never-.
    03-07-17 02:13 PM
    Don't you see <save incoming media> as a menu option under the contact's menu?
    Select -never-.
    Nope not seeing it. Are you on an android device?
    03-07-17 03:17 PM
    Nope not seeing it. Are you on an android device?
    You could be right, I was going from memory.

I am using the dtek60 but, without whatsapp.
    03-08-17 07:33 AM