So... I got the DTEK60 yesterday, and I love it, despite being quite difficult to say goodbye to my passport...

Anyways.. So it was all good. Everything was working perfectly but then in the middle of the day my bbm just stoped working.

I didnt do anything, didnt change any settings, it just stoped. Now when I connect to wifi, it works, but on mobile data it does not.

I tried most of the solutions online deleting proxy from APN, disabling battery saving mode and even switching off the "doze bbm" but nothing seems to work. I updated BBM, same thing.

I use bbm quite a bit, so id really appreciate if anyone has a solution to this. A cookie from me as well.

Thanks guys.

E.

UPD: If I switch off 4G and use 3G / H it works perfectly... weird.
    Last edited by Emin Musakhanov; 11-03-16 at 01:30 PM.
    11-03-16 10:00 AM
    is that the most up to date version of BBM? Try force closing it and reopen again?
    11-03-16 11:34 AM
    is that the most up to date version of BBM? Try force closing it and reopen again?
    It is - 3.1.0.13. I tried deleting the app updates and installing again, hard reboot, restarting the phone, airplane mode, force closing, turning all the permissions on and off... i dont know what to do now.
    11-03-16 12:34 PM
    I have noticed that when my wifi is getting weak or i am about to get out of range, BBM will say there is a connectivity issue. It takes a couple second to get back to normal when i finally get out of range. If i am still in range with very weak wifi signal, I'm forced to turn wifi off so BBM can use the network. Seems like your issue might be with network though.
    11-03-16 12:47 PM
    I have noticed that when my wifi is getting weak or i am about to get out of range, BBM will say there is a connectivity issue. It takes a couple second to get back to normal when i finally get out of range. If i am still in range with very weak wifi signal, I'm forced to turn wifi off so BBM can use the network. Seems like your issue might be with network though.
    Yes, my problem is that when im on mobile data, bbm does not connect. I feel like there is an issue with the APN, but I do not know what exactly...
    11-03-16 01:24 PM