Hi all,

I had read somewhere here some poor soul's experirnce with his camera lens shattering. So of course, I started wondering how I could protect my camera lens.

You will see on one of the pics below a little plastic nub on the back of my phone. That little guy is one of those sticky plastic things you place under your glass table top to prevent it from moving around.

The second pic - in which you can see my daughter's fingerprints on my screen! - show that when placed on its back, the phone is elevated, thereby protecting the camera lens.

The coolest thing is that plastic stopper sticks extremely well on the plastic case that I received with the phone from shop BlackBerry. And the colour matches too!
    Attached Thumbnails le

camera protector hack-37017.jpg  
    02-27-17 07:14 PM
    Hi all,

I had read somewhere here some poor soul's experirnce with his camera lens shattering. So of course, I started wondering how I could protect my camera lens.

You will see on one of the pics below a little plastic nub on the back of my phone. That little guy is one of those sticky plastic things you place under your glass table top to prevent it from moving around.

The second pic - in which you can see my daughter's fingerprints on my screen! - show that when placed on its back, the phone is elevated, thereby protecting the camera lens.

The coolest thing is that plastic stopper sticks extremely well on the plastic case that I received with the phone from shop BlackBerry. And the colour matches too!
    And here is the other pic:
    Attached Thumbnails le

camera protector hack-37016.jpg  
    02-27-17 07:24 PM