Was doing the exact same thing, watching shop blackberry and then all the phones were gone, poof...

Went the same route and bought from B&H couple days right before you. Had the phone now almost two weeks and loving it so far. The 50 and 60 have both enjoyed so far.

I'll wait the same way for 6 months or so before I try KEYone so all the bugs ironed out....I didn't and don't expect Nougat for PRIV or either DTEK. I'm a realist.
    Great minds think alike!! So far I'm liking the 60 very much. I like the 50 also, but needed more internal storage and better battery. I hope to hold on to the Dtek60 for a while. The only thing I can think of that I don't like is the size. I'm still using my Z10 as an emergency phone in my car!

BB 9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>
    Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    06-20-17 10:02 PM
    Well I have ordered mine and will be delivered by friday or Saturday. Super excited.
    But I think I am still gonna carry my z30 too

Posted via CB10
    06-20-17 11:23 PM
    Well I have ordered mine and will be delivered by friday or Saturday. Super excited.
    But I think I am still gonna carry my z30 too

Posted via CB10
    If you ordered it from B & H you got the last one! I just checked and it says "discontinued" !!!!
    06-21-17 03:32 AM
    Nah I am from India and I ordered it from Amazon

Posted via CB10
    06-21-17 04:29 AM
    Nah I am from India and I ordered it from Amazon

Posted via CB10
    Figured!! US Amazon has mainly used ones now.
    I think you will like it. After 3 days I feel at home.
    06-21-17 09:22 AM
    Maybe I read it wrong, but my impression is that he said it might get Nougat because it is easier to do the security updates if all the phones are on the same OS.

By the way, I just set up my new Dtek60 2 days ago. It took a long time, but now I have it pretty much the way I like it. Good thing I used the 50 for a few months to get used to Android!!!
    He said it might get N? Is he willing to bet a car on it again?

Considering CB is now the mouthpiece for BlackBerry we should be able to take whatever information comes from the site and CBK as close to accurate.
    06-21-17 10:43 AM
    He said it might get N? Is he willing to bet a car on it again?

Considering CB is now the mouthpiece for BlackBerry we should be able to take whatever information comes from the site and CBK as close to accurate.
    Maybe an 81 AMC Pacer
    06-21-17 04:48 PM
    I am having problems using my UK Dtek60 in Vegas. I can't get any signal despite it showing strong 3G bars on my phone
    06-22-17 07:17 AM
    I am having problems using my UK Dtek60 in Vegas. I can't get any signal despite it showing strong 3G bars on my phone
    Are you referring to lack of voice or data ?
    06-22-17 08:22 AM
    Both
    06-22-17 08:30 AM
    Both
    I can only speculate either missing bands or network settings.

Go to settings, networks, mobile data services, international data : on
    06-22-17 08:49 AM
    I can only speculate either missing bands or network settings.

Go to settings, networks, mobile data services, international data : on
    I have done all of that. What I noticed in the last 2 hours is that it works intermittently. I am in Vegas and I can only pick from AT&T and T-Mobile
    06-22-17 08:57 AM
    I have done all of that. What I noticed in the last 2 hours is that it works intermittently. I am in Vegas and I can only pick from AT&T and T-Mobile
    That's because they are the GSM. Technically, Verizon and Sprint are CDMA.

When do you get signal and when do you lose?

I had similar problem in Mexico last week.

Who is your provider?
    06-22-17 09:29 AM
    That's because they are the GSM. Technically, Verizon and Sprint are CDMA.

When do you get signal and when do you lose?

I had similar problem in Mexico last week.

Who is your provider?
    My provider in the UK is EE (formerly known as T-Mobile).
    06-22-17 09:34 AM
    My provider in the UK is EE (formerly known as T-Mobile).
    I'm sorry, but at this point I'd suggest calling your provider. That way they can verify primary roaming partner in Las Vegas metro area.
    06-22-17 10:00 AM
    I'm sorry, but at this point I'd suggest calling your provider. That way they can verify primary roaming partner in Las Vegas metro area.
    Sorted out my phone at last. It turns out that my new tariff was not registered properly at the EE store I did my sim upgrade.
    06-24-17 12:43 PM
    Mine arrived today and I am just loving it. Can someone please help me to figure out how to turn off the vibration while typing?
    06-24-17 03:13 PM
    Mine arrived today and I am just loving it. Can someone please help me to figure out how to turn off the vibration while typing?
    Settings, Language & Input, Blackberry Keyboard settings, Key press feedback
    06-24-17 03:55 PM
    Thanks. It worked 😄
    anon(10123624) likes this.
    06-24-17 04:19 PM
    If you have recently received a new DTEK60 - I would suggest you look at the DTEK60 Abandoned thread ....

If I'd just bought one (rather than 7 months ago) and was aware of potential no security patch issues and no Nougat OS ... I would look to return it post haste.

Get a refund and move to a phone company that values customers a little better.

Deeply disappointed.... We also bought a KEYone too, a month or so back when it was first released in UK ... I wonder if the KEYone support will continue without a serious hitch / question like the DTEK60 support is experiencing now - just 7 months after release!!!!

If you don't know, this is in relation to not receiving security patches regularly and the indicated if not promised at sale; scope for DTEK60 to get an update to Nougat which is NOT likely to happen.
    Last edited by Antberrymartyr1; 06-27-17 at 03:18 PM.
    Bay 13 likes this.
    06-27-17 09:43 AM
    I maybe wrong but doesn't the DTEK app takes care of security features which is missing in all other phones. Giving up ur data to google directly is more silly I suppose
    Now I know there are innumerable threads about 60 not receiving monthly patches or maybe no nougat but they aren't from BlackBerry itself. They are just people's assumptions. No one knows what the future holds and as far as my device is concerned I think I'm just loving it. Never used Android so will take time to get used to it or maybe learn how to use it but I think I made the right decision.
    06-28-17 02:16 AM
    Really getting to like the Dtek60. I just wish it was the size and weight of the Dtek50. I also wish it had a plastic back.
    But the battery is better, more room for apps, and I just set up the fingerprint sensor which works great!! I can wake the phone up with 3 different fingers, depending on how I happen to be holding the phone. I thought I would have to turn off the picture password, but that still works too.
    07-03-17 04:09 PM
    was going to buy a dteck 60 next week. but there's a rumor that BlackBerry is releasing a all touch by the end of the year.
    07-04-17 08:47 AM
    was going to buy a dteck 60 next week. but there's a rumor that BlackBerry is releasing a all touch by the end of the year.
    If you can get a DTEK60 at good price, I'd suggest it. Just got mine about 5 weeks ago. Also have the DTEK50. Both DTEK are great. I always give at least 6 months before I buy a newly released phone so all the wrinkles get ironed out.
    07-04-17 08:53 AM
    If you have recently received a new DTEK60 - I would suggest you look at the DTEK60 Abandoned thread ....

If I'd just bought one (rather than 7 months ago) and was aware of potential no security patch issues and no Nougat OS ... I would look to return it post haste.

Get a refund and move to a phone company that values customers a little better.

Deeply disappointed.... We also bought a KEYone too, a month or so back when it was first released in UK ... I wonder if the KEYone support will continue without a serious hitch / question like the DTEK60 support is experiencing now - just 7 months after release!!!!

If you don't know, this is in relation to not receiving security patches regularly and the indicated if not promised at sale; scope for DTEK60 to get an update to Nougat which is NOT likely to happen.
    Security patches will continue. No worries.
    07-04-17 09:17 AM
50 12