I've been having issues with my DTEK60 and my LG Urbane watch, and not sure whether it's the phone or the watch to blame, so want to see if anyone else has seen similar issues?

Specifically: at irregular intervals the phone and watch appear to lose bluetooth pairing and need to go through the pairing process again. They can still see each other but both devices pop up asking for confirmation of the number. It might go a couple of weeks without doing it, then 3 times in one day, but about once a week is probably average.

It seemed to start doing it around the time (Feb/March?) that an update came out for the phone (remember them? ) which caused problems where the bluetooth would switch itself off overnight or at other random intervals, which was fixed in the next update. However, that's also about the same time that Android Wear 2.0 was rolled out for this watch, hence I can't say with any certainty whether it started when the phone updated or the watch.

Anyone else seen similar?
    07-14-17 07:53 AM
    Yes, typically when the phone and watch are in that magic zone where they can barely see each other on BT.

I haven't seen this in a few days but it might be either luck or a Google component update (there have been a couple of Android Wear related updates)

I have the LG Urbane as well.
    07-14-17 08:01 AM
    Knock on wood, but haven't seen this issue on the June patch yet.
    07-17-17 11:32 PM
    Sounds promising... still waiting for the June patch here. (UK)

Just to clarify on your first answer - are you saying that it seems to do it when the phone and watch can see each other but with very poor signal? There may be something in that - it last did it when watch upstairs and phone downstairs so probably at the limit of bluetooth range.
    It certainly doesn't trigger it if I simply leave watch at home, or as last night, wear watch cycling but leave phone at home. I do have a feeling it has done it when I've had both devices on me though, but that might have been when in range of lots of other devices, so maybe interference?

Hoping the update will come along soon and then I can see if it helps..
    07-18-17 04:15 AM